Pausing the game

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Pausing the game

Postby donbi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:14 pm

When ever you start Bliss, it always asks you if you want to start a new game (like you have any other choice). I would like to see another choice with the ability to continue a previous game. The games can go on for hours (which is great, and sometimes painful - for the male), but sometimes one can get interrupted by life, and I would like to be able to continue a previous saved game a day or so later. Is this possible now, or would that have to be a revision to the game?

Don
donbi

Re: Pausing the game

Postby Don » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:46 am

It would have to be a revision to the game.

The problem is that the players would have to reenter the game in the same state they were when they left (wearing the same clothes exactly, same level of arousal). This always seemed impossible to me. I would be interested in comments from others.
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Pausing the game

Postby tecbuilder » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:32 pm

I disagree with the saving of the game. If you have to stop for a short time regardless of the reason, just let the game run, minimize it, lock the computer, etc. When you come back because the situation has been resolved you at the same spot. Coming back hour(s) later, I'd just start over changing the passion start level accordingly or forget the game and just finish what we had started. :D Coming back the next day or so there's no way I would want to start where I had left off.

tec
tecbuilder

Return to Feature Requests