Replace Clothes

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Replace Clothes

Postby badneed » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:26 am

You can replace one item as an action. However, if you could access the clothing list and replace the clothes with a piece of your choice it would be great. ie: the judge has seen the you are wearing undies, you will now remove them and replace them with a thong. or you are wearing a t-shirt and broadway clothing policies require you be dressed better remove your t-shirt and put on a dress (or for the men put on a dress shirt) accessing the clothing list when you replace clothes could add a lot of interest and quite a few new actions.
Still in badneed of a good e-mail name... LOL
badneed

Re: Replace Clothes

Postby Don » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:43 am

So did you have in mind that the players would list "available clothing" at the start of the game in addition to what they are wearing?
Don
Super Moderator

Postby tecbuilder » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:51 pm

I would see this working like the advanced editor but allow for multiple items to be used on the same body part. So one button would be 'currently wearing advanced editor' and a second button 'available clothing advanced editor'.
tecbuilder

Postby Pickwalls » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:21 pm

I ran into a similiar problem when I was creating actions that would add differnt clothing or add more than one piece back on, so I created a seperate action file called "ClothingEditor" and in the credit text put "May Need Clothing Editor" or "Use Clothing Editor" depending on the action. I set up the rest of the action as normal with the understanding if those actions came up, we would need to use the clothing editor to keep the state of dress accurate if the result of the action so dictated. I also created a custom equipment list for clothes that might be needed for specific actions.
Pickwalls

Postby LXK8 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:04 pm

I would love to see an option that would replace any of the original items of clothing. For instance, if your already nude or partially so(still wearing bra and or thing/panties) , it would be fun for the game to replace an inner (think chemise) or outer layer (shirt/skirt/sweater) of clothing. It seems whe we play, it ALWAYS replaces the thong and then has it removed th very next turn.
LXK8

Postby IEutahlovers » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Along these same lines, is there a way you could assign clothing that would be the last to be taken off? Take high heels for instance. They come off first by default. Could we specify (might not need a rewrite? maybe a technique I haven't tried within the game?) what order clothes could come off?
IEutahlovers

Postby catcheeto » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:49 pm

When you put in the clothing, in the lower left, click on the advanced clothing editor. Once in there, you can add clothes and in the lower right you can choose how long you want to keep on an item (Soon, Normal, As late as possible, or never)
catcheeto

Postby IEutahlovers » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 pm

catcheeto wrote:When you put in the clothing, in the lower left, click on the advanced clothing editor. Once in there, you can add clothes and in the lower right you can choose how long you want to keep on an item (Soon, Normal, As late as possible, or never)

Cool. I'll check that out. Thanks!
IEutahlovers

Return to Feature Requests