Rain Check!

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Rain Check!

Postby ClimbHi » Thu May 08, 2008 3:29 pm

How about a button that would print out a "Rain Check" coupon for those times when you don't want to perform the Action right then, but maybe you would enjoy it later? Then, you could get that rubdown with hot oil on another night even tho' you may, for whatever reason, not find it appropriate or convenient at the moment. ;-)

Could extend the bennies of the game for several days!

ClimbHi
ClimbHi

Re: Rain Check!

Postby Don » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:40 am

Interesting idea. I wonder how many people have printers connected to the machines they use to play the game.

But I guess we could make it a "digital" gift certificate, like a file or something.

I would be interested in more suggestions on this.
Don
Super Moderator

Postby earlash1 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 am

With wireless capability you wouldn't need to be connected to a printer.
earlash1

Postby docbrock » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:31 pm

It is a great idea, I'd love to see it. :lol: Better hope that it is not a shared printer. Might scare kids to find mom & dads raincheck printing out.
docbrock

Postby tecbuilder » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

I like this idea also for those who like an 'end game' result. Where each can get a winner's certificate when they decide to conclude the game. Some ideas would be to include an option of which certificate (that the users create themselves) based on many points each make during the game. The user can designate how many points needed to earn a certificate. This allows the user to create what they would want and keeps the how the game is played in their hands rather than the programmers. I think the certificate would be best be kept electronically and could then be used either within the game itself or printed to a file or printer to be at some other time. I would prefer to keep the certificate within the game and that it could only be used based on the passion level being met.

tec
tecbuilder

Return to Feature Requests