Clothing layer override

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Clothing layer override

Postby squarepeg » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:27 pm

The clothing layers in undressing is pretty straight forward but rigid. How difficult would it be to add an override flag to an action so that normally inaccessible clothing underneath other clothing could be removed. One situation of losing underwear before outerwear might be when she is wearing a skirt. Thanks.
squarepeg

Re: Clothing layer override

Postby Don » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:44 am

Hi,

The particular example you mentioned (a skirt or dress) is already specifically handled by the game. However, I can see where there might be other situations that we haven't covered.

Let me think about a way to incorporate that.

One thing you may want to be aware of is that in the advanced clothing editor, you can see which items block removal of which other items. For example, if you start with the female Advanced clothing editor, and add panties on layer 1 and then add a short skirt on layer 2, you will see that the text for the panties remains black. But if you add a long skirt the text turns red, indicating that the panties cannot be removed unless something else comes off first.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby squarepeg » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Yes, I see now - short skirt! How about relaxing that to any size skirt / dress / slip, etc.?

What I had been trying was to deliberately reverse the layers, i.e. put panties on layer 2 and skirt on layer 1. Would that cause any problems?

The original instructions suggests each player not reveal their own dressing to the other and both of these work arounds go against this.
squarepeg

Postby tecbuilder » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:37 pm

What I had been trying was to deliberately reverse the layers, i.e. put panties on layer 2 and skirt on layer 1. Would that cause any problems?

The problem with that would be that the program would always want to take her panties off first for a long skirt. Also I believe the program would consider taking off layer 2 items before layer 1 items first for the particular region of the body.

tec
tecbuilder

Postby squarepeg » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Yes that is what I intended for a particular action. The problem I see is that it requires one spouse to change the other's clothing using the clothing editor, which the game suggests that one normally wouldn't see or manipulate.
squarepeg

Return to Feature Requests