Profile Copy

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Profile Copy

Postby alyxlarsen » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 pm

It would be nice if I could copy a Profile. Custom categories don't come with default values so If I want more than one profile I have to go though all the custom categories and set levels for them. And sometimes I just want to have a profile that is just a little different than the normal one. For example while my wife is menstruating I don't like to do any oral down there. So I have to go through and create an all new profile. It would be nice if I could just copy the normal profile and then make a couple of changes to the copy.
alyxlarsen

Re: Profile Copy

Postby alyxlarsen » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:10 pm

On a similar note it would be nice to be able to set default values to custom categories.
alyxlarsen

Postby badneed » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 pm

You should be able to do this... find the folder on your machine games for loving..... bliss.... profiles.... save off a copy of the profile into a new folder, then modify the profile and resave it, then all you have to do is copy the profile you want to use into the folder when you start the game. you can save it as a different name when you put it into the other folder, but you will probably have to change it to the original name when you copy it back over in order for the game to recognize it. Just remember to do that and you should have no problem. I have not tested it, but it seems it should work. Let us know.
Still in badneed of a good e-mail name... LOL
badneed

Postby alyxlarsen » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah I guess you could do it that way. But I think it would be nice to just have a copy profile button in the Profile Selection Dialog box that would make a copy of the selected profile with a (2) at the end of the name, then you could rename it after you made the changes you want.
alyxlarsen

Postby Pickwalls » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:01 pm

It isn't that difficult to just edit the profile for the desired changes before playing the game as another option, assuming you aren't changing much.
Pickwalls

Postby Don » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 am

Hi,

This is a good idea. I will add it to the list. The default values for custom categories is coming in the next release.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests