More Equipment Lists Or Grouped Equipment

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

More Equipment Lists Or Grouped Equipment

Postby tecbuilder » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:02 pm

It would be nice to have more equipment lists. The problem I have run into is that I have several things that need to be available, but are of different kinds. For example, I would like to be able to select all the items that can be used to tie my partner up, but I only need 1 of them available, however I also want to select feathers, paintbrushes, and vibrators and only need 1 of them. Under the current system I either say I want all of them or just one of them. So if they have a tie, but no feathers, paintbrushes or vibrators, then what is to be done doesn't make sense because they can only do part. Another example is if you say to use a camera, but they don't have it available, but they do have something else in the equipment list.

One way I thought of handling this is to allow equipment to be grouped together. Then those items grouped the option to only have one would work for each group. The user would need to select what is in what group, as I add my own custom equipment items.

tec
tecbuilder

Re: More Equipment Lists Or Grouped Equipment

Postby Don » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:33 pm

That is something I have run into also when building actions. I will put that on the list for 6.0 (now if I could just get time to actually work on 6.0)

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests