Version 1.6

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Version 1.6

Postby shadak » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Any idea when version 1.6 will be coming out?
shadak

Re: Version 1.6

Postby Don » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 pm

I had hoped to have Version 1.6 out by now.

I am sorry to say that on August 1 of this year, I lost my beloved companion of 28 years.

I will get back to 1.6 when I can, but right now I just don't have the heart to work on this.

Sorry,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby murphy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Don,

I am so sorry for your loss. Given the nature of Bliss, and the loving foundation that the concept is based upon, I can understand your grief. Thank you for all of the work you have done for all of our relationships. I am certain that everyone will give you all the time you need. I offer a toast and a prayer for you and your companion.

-Murphy
murphy

Postby shadak » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:29 pm

We are so sorry. We can't imagine the grief that you must be experiencing at this time. This project I'm sure, was originally a project of love, based on your desire to build more intimacy within your own life. Our prayers are with you in this difficult and trying time. Thank you for sharing your life with us and allowing us to all have stronger love lives because of your own. May God's peace be with you.
shadak

Postby YachtMaster » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Hi Don

Deeply saddened by your loss. :( I am sure that her input was very valuable in the development of the game. I see that you have been replying to some messages on the Forum. Does this mean that you are continuing to work on the development of the game? I do hope so because I think it is a GREAT game. I had actually written a fairly elaborate board game, but it pales in comparison to this game. We understand if you are still grieving your loss, just curious is all.

May God be with you.
YachtMaster
YachtMaster

Return to Feature Requests