Action editor

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Action editor

Postby beerlips » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:18 pm

I'd like to have the action editor available as a standalone app. That way I could edit actions on any PC, and copy them to the game PC.
beerlips

Postby Don » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:49 pm

At one point, we were going to have the Action Editor as a standalone app. However, it turned out to share so much common code with the game, that it was virtually the same size as the game itself, so we eliminated it.

I would suggest that you just install the whole game on the second machine, even if you only intend to use the Action Editor portion of it. You don't need to install the music, so the actual installation will be quite small.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

action editor

Postby randk » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:28 pm

I am trying to learn the Action Editor but can not find the manual. any help in locating this would be appreciated.
the adverture is getting to the destination, not the destination.
randk

Postby Don » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:28 pm

The action manual editor is a .pdf file in the same location as the game itself (usually c:\Program Files\Games for Loving\Bliss). The installer puts a shortcut to it on your start menu. Go to Start | All Programs | Games for Loving and you should see it.
Don
Super Moderator

Postby randk » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:16 pm

thank you for the fast response. It was right were you said it would be. thanks again
the adverture is getting to the destination, not the destination.
randk

Action Editor

Postby beerlips » Sun May 20, 2007 10:36 pm

OK, I got two more. How about being able to resize the edit screen, so you can see more of the text? That would make editing easier. Also, how about indexing the action cards, and showing the index on screen when the action appears to make it eaisier to indentify problem actions. I know the edit this action item is available, but being able to go back and locate an action later would be a help. I've been using the credit field for this, but being an alpha field it doesn't sort properly.
beerlips

Return to Feature Requests