Keeping track of actions played

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Keeping track of actions played

Postby luvher » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 am

Hi Don

I thought that I read somewhere about a request for a way to keep track of the actions that were played in a game, so that next time you play you could deselect the action, so that it does not come up again. I tried to search the topics but I could not find it.

We have played the game twice and really enjoy it :D
I would like to deselect some of the actions that we have already played, so that next time we play we are assured that we get new actions. I could deselect the action while we are playing the game by bring up the action editor however that would spoil the mood if I start adjusting actions during the game. If I do it after the game, a day or so later I need to find the actions somehow, but my memory is not that great and I would have to look through many different files to find all the actions used.
Is there a log that could be generated after the game is finished, so that I can review the actions used, and then some time later adjust the actions as we see fit :?:

Again, sorry if this request has already been posted.
Luvher
luvher

Re: Keeping track of actions played

Postby Don » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:30 am

Hi,

That is a good suggestion. I will look into this for a future release.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests