Skin Templates

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Skin Templates

Postby jwcoffeeman » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:00 pm

My wife and I love the game and I'd really like to make a skin for the game, but I'm not tech savvy enough to remove the old skin. Is there any way that you could make a blank template available? That would be a great help.
jwcoffeeman

Postby Don » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:06 pm

The original image for all of the skins is a Paint Shop Pro graphic with multiple layers so that each component (logo, board squares, etc. are on a different layer. Thus you can put a different background behind it by changing a background layer.

I am traveling right now, but as soon as I get back, I will post the Paint Shop Pro master as well as a blank template as you suggest.

Thanks

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby welshlover » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:48 pm

Is there any news on the skin template, I've been working on a new skin and would find it useful to use the template. Thanks again for a great game.
welshlover

Postby Don » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:41 am

Hi,

For some reason, the previously posted attachment could not be downloaded. I have replaced it with a new one.

This is a bliss skin template with a black background. It should make a pretty good starting place to create a new skin. Let me know if it meets your needs.
Attachments
Black Background Bliss.zip
Zip file containing a Bliss skin with a blank background.
(143.81 KiB) Downloaded 1231 times
Don
Super Moderator

Paint Shop Pro Template

Postby register » Wed May 30, 2007 10:42 pm

Don,

I noticed in a previous post that you mentioned you would be posting a Paint Shop Pro template with layering for making custom skins. This would certainly make the process easier! I downloaded the zip file in this thread but it only contained a bitmap file. Would it still be possible for you to post the PSP template?

Many thanks for this and for producing such a great game!
register

skin template in layers would be greatly appreciated!

Postby bb275 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:23 pm

A skin template in layers would be greatly appreciated by many!
Is there one posted anyplace?
Does anyone have one they could post?
bb275

Postby Don » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:44 am

Hi all,

I uploaded the original Paint Shop Pro master image that the standard Bliss skins are made from. It is a huge image with around 50 layers. The different skins are made by turning on and off different layers. I also saved it as a Photoshop image. However, I don't use photoshop, so I can't vouch for how well it converted from a PSP image to a photoshop image.

The files can be downloaded from:

http://www.gamesforloving.com/downloads ... asters.zip

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests