Small Screen Version

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Small Screen Version

Postby GreenElephant » Thu May 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi Don

We still love the game ;). We've recently acquired an Asus EEE PC which has a small screen - it's only 800 by 480 pixels. Due to it's small size it's ideal for in the bedroom, or for taking on holiday etc, but obviously the game doesn't fit on the screen at the moment. I don't know how the game has been written - would it be possible to make it small enough for such a tiny screen or would that require a major rewrite of the user interface?

At the moment we've got a little monitor in our bedroom which we connect the EEE PC to when we want to play, so it's not an essential thing - just a nicety for travelling purposes.

Thanks again for all the work you've put into the game.
GreenElephant

Re: Small Screen Version

Postby schroedess26 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:37 pm

This would a be a good option. I dont know if there is a way thought to do this without even having to get the program redone. Something might look into personally here soon.
schroedess26

Postby Don » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi,

That is a great idea. In the past we have looked into porting the game to various PDA type platforms and it always turned out to be a huge job. This might not be such a project.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby bothsandl » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:48 am

Hi All,

Just wanted to add I have a Samsung NC10 Netbook I purchased from Costco and Bliss displays perfectly on the screen! Super compact and lite for those who want a portable Bliss game.

BothSandL
bothsandl

Return to Feature Requests