Current clothing wearing or off - who's turn

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Current clothing wearing or off - who's turn

Postby shankscomp » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 pm

1 have 2 suggestions for the 1.6 version. I just purchased the 1.5 version and absolutely enjoy it.

1. Is there any way to put a list under each person's name, or amount of $$$$ of what that person should be currently wearing???
2. I think we need something visually to show us who's current turn it is. Only time you really know who's turn it is, is when you hit roll.
3. Couple of the actions say to have the woman run around the room in her underwear... I guess this is kinda up to each person, but what is defined as "underwear"... In the beginning with the passion level low, I would think underwear would mean bra and panties... But, when it's higher, underwear would mean just panties... Any way to make that a little more clear?

I'm still learning how to make actions, otherwise, I'd try that myself.

The game is great... My wife and I read thru a lot of the things just sitting on the couch when I kids were playing... We have our 5yr anniversary coming up on the 25th of June and were planning to go get a hotel room that night and explore this game in a lot more detail!!! I'd like to use my camera, but if she don't agree, then it's her way!!

Again, thanks for the great game... I am sadden for your loss last August...

What language did you write this in? I'm a programmer on the side and may be able to help you with it if you need help!
Thanks
Tim
shankscomp

Re: Current clothing wearing or off - who's turn

Postby squarepeg » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:03 pm

The game does keep track of what you are both wearing and chooses actions depending on this. This requires that you both accurately list your clothing at the start of the game.

Be warned that some of the user supplied actions you may have downloaded are broken, in that the action listed doesn't correctly sync with the clothing action editor. For example, an action might have checked "This action will take off 1 item" but the written instructions say something different. Or vice verse, the written text might tell you to remove clothing but have no corresponding clothing action marked. Either way, the game will become confusing. Best to stick to the original action set, until you gain experience in the action editor.

Press F4 during a game to see what clothing the person whose turn it is, is wearing. After F4 use "advanced editor" for a graphical view of the person's clothing.
squarepeg

Postby Don » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:08 am

Hi,

Squarepeg, thanks for your accurate response.

The action you mention (run around in underwear) is not one of the main game actions but comes from the forum somewhere. As squarepeg points out, this is a "broken" action. None of the main game actions do this sort of thing.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby shankscomp » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Here is an idea I came up with today while I was toying around with different actions... It would be nice to be able to leave the clothing windows open during the game play and have them update as needed... Or maybe make those windows part of the main window (if a player chooses), i.e. Turn them both on or both off. Especially when you are testing actions, it would be good, but also it would help keep both players on the right page during the game. I know when I was reading through the basic actions, I even got lost at a time or two not knowing what I should be wearing at that time.

Thanks
Tim
Attachments
4.JPG
currently wearing
4.JPG (106.46 KiB) Viewed 39427 times
shankscomp

Postby KingWillis » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 pm

We need to be able to use money to buy back clothing or buy a partners clothing items off.

Also need to be able in action editor to specify the exact clothing item that is removed by an action. For example there is no way to set an action to for example remove bra from under tee shirt while leaving tee shirt on. (if this kind of thing is possible in action editor please let me know what I missed)
KingWillis

Postby brady1439 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:33 am

I like the idea of being able to purchase your partners clothes to come off. I think that it gives the money in the game a bit of purpose (not a fan of being able to purchase your own clothes back since the idea is to work towards more passion, not less).

It might even be cool to be able to purchase special events in the game, such as switching who the subject is for a particular action, or buying an extra turn, or to demolish a location and rebuild it as something else... Might end up being more complicated than it's worth, but worth a thought.
brady1439

Postby squarepeg » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Using the Action Editor you can create an action that either asks or requires an item of clothing to be removed and money can be part of the deal. For examples of this see "Buy clothing item" in the standard action set. What is missing at present from the game is disallowing the action if there are insufficient funds. I think this is already in the feature request list. Also you could increase your chances of hitting a "buy clothing" action, by creating a lot of similar actions.

As a work around for removing a specific item of clothing, try asking the players to update the clothing editor manually. This slows the game a bit but seems to work. For example your action might say: "Partner must close his eyes while you remove your bra, but put your tee shirt back on. Now update the clothing editor". Similarly an item of clothing could be reclaimed or purchased by manually updating the clothing editor. Or even a whole new outfit could be requested. This has the potential side effect of interfering with game flow or passion level. If there are other problems with my suggestion, maybe Don or Dave can tell us.
squarepeg

Return to Feature Requests