our experience

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

our experience

Postby blushingbride » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 am

We got the game on Thursday and have played every night. lol! Just a few comments:

1. I have an issue with the wording on the buttons. When you are playing an action and it has the 'start' button at the bottom to start the music or the timer it is sometimes unclear to me whether I should click it or not. I end up clicking AFTER doing an action and it wants me to select music for the action. So it might be nice if it said at the bottom of the action right above the button 'Click below to choose music' or something like that.

2. Once I've chosen music the text screen says something like 'click cancel to cancel the music.' It would be much more helpful if it would go back to the action text so we can be sure we are doing everything we are supposed to do. Sometimes I forget a part of the action. This is where I think the same thing for the 'ok' button would be nice that I suggested above for the 'start' button. Maybe it could say something like 'Click below to roll the next turn.' Sometimes I'll think I need to click for a timer and there wasn't one, but I've lost the action description because I've clicked to start the next turn.

3. We got the whole shee-bang all together, so have been using the addon packs with the game. We really haven't played with the text editor yet, but are looking forward to it. I think I had more to say, but I'm falling asleep sitting here - too much game playing and not enough sleep, lol!! Thanks for a great game.
blushingbride

Re: our experience

Postby blushingbride » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 am

I meant action editor not text editor.
blushingbride

Return to Feature Requests