Removing clothing

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Removing clothing

Postby Mick » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:34 pm

One thing that occasionally is annoying is that clothing is left on until late in the game. I have tried to solve this by making one situation, like the Art Studio, with removing all clothing that are remaining once level 6 is reached. That way, if one of us still has clothing on, and we are on level 6, we can choose the Art Studio and it is supposed to bring up an action that removes the clothing. Starting with level 6, there are no other actions that are available *if the player is still wearing clothes* in the Art Studio. I suspect that this conflicts sometimes with the algorithms used in the game. I would suggest that either the game should not restrict removing clothing after getting past level 5, or, the game should make sure all clothing is removed by sometime in level 6.
Mick

Re: Removing clothing

Postby Honeys » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm not sure I agree - sometimes I think it's fun to leave certain items on - a thong for example. Sometimes a little is sexier than nothing, IMHO. And I think the advanced clothing editor gives you those options.
Honeys

Return to Feature Requests