implementing media

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

implementing media

Postby duke2k » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:50 pm

hey don,

wouldn't it be great to implement media e.g. pictures and videos?
that would offer many opportunities for new actions.
i don't know if it's hard to implement, but that would be very cool.
duke2k

Re: implementing media

Postby kissme » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

One thing that I think most guys would like is to take some racey photos of their wives...something most wives are cool to. I think that if actions included a 1940's pinup gal pose to copy it would help break the ice. It makes the picture fun, even a little campy. Also, those pin ups were pretty modest compared to current times.

The trick is how would you have a graphic pop up for the player to copy?
kissme

Postby kissme » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 pm

I've created a new piece of equipment, "internet access". Then "internet access" is required for some actions inside of Art Studio. The action may ask the owner to search for an image and then pose her husband as Rodin's "The Thinker". I should be easy to open as another window while playing. As a famous piece of art, finding an image is certain. It also means that the search would be for established images that tend toward the beautiful or sensual rather than purely erotic. Haven't used it yet, hope to this weekend.
kissme

Postby NoLosers » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Images and Video
I like the idea of an image or video pop up. It could be a sex postion, photo to emulate, or short instructional video, movie scene, or youtube video to watch. Easiest implementation would probably but just pop up a browser window and use a URL, even if that URL was to a local on device media file. Maybe a quick implementation could be just allowing a live hyperlinked URL in the action window of the game.

Music
Another nice thing would be to use an MP3 file [u]AS[ /u] the action timer. For example "belly dance to the next song", where the actual song ending is equal to the timer ending. This might even go a step further and include a playlist of even 2 or 3 songs. Maybe the timer could read and copy the play time from the exif data in the mp3 file?

External text
There are some reasons a separate window may be good to open such as showing an erotic poem or story, roleplay script, or maybe just a PDF file with images and text.

It would be nice to be able to designate a specific song to a specific action as a default. A user might have to click to associate the song to an action a first time, and get it to repeat in the future.

Action editor action button that would invoke other apps on Android or windows (apple apps may not allow). For example, start an audio recorder, specific camara or video app, SMS, erotica literature app, etc. that is key to an action.
NoLosers

Return to Feature Requests