Greater Control of Level Advancement

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Greater Control of Level Advancement

Postby christianlover » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Since I've been working my way around 1.6, I've wondered about a few items for future consideration that might further build on the game's personalization capabilities.

I was wondering if there could be a way to add a feature which would give greater control over the advancement up the levels (other than by the number of turns and speed of gameplay) by providing options based on those levels that would then require that certain items had to be true before the game would advance to the next level. I know this is rather intuitive right now based on other factors, but I was wondering specifically about setting a level at which, say, a certain amount of clothing (based on preferences in a box identical to the current clothing boxes in the AE) had to be removed before there could be advancement to a certain level. This alone would provide players with yet another level of control over the pace of the game.

It could be that this exists or is available through other internals in the game of which I am unaware, but thinking about writing possible actions brought this to my mind.
christianlover

Return to Feature Requests