Orgasms

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Orgasms

Postby tonguetease » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm

I think it would be great to be able to set a prerequisite that one or the other has already had an orgasm. For example, a husband might want to set it to ensure that his wife has had an orgasm (or two) from some activity before proceeding to a level of activity likely to induce the husband to orgasm. given differences in male and female sexual response and multiorgasmic capabilities of women, this would be an interesting and useful feature.
tonguetease

Re: Orgasms

Postby duke2k » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:00 pm

nice idea, would be very interesting!
duke2k

Postby christianlover » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:03 pm

I am definitely on board. This would be a nice feature.
christianlover

Postby Sarcas » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 am

Agreeing with this! Nice idea.

Additionally, I was browsing the forum for action-files, I read a comment:

soren wrote:WOW IS RIGHT!!!

Amazing actions with great potential, though some of it leads to orgasm and I'd prefer holding out for that ;)

Some actions are intended to lead to orgasm. But sometimes we don't want that (yet). There should be a way to (check)mark those actions and deal with them in some way so they appear at a better moment. I haven't thought this over quite well yet *grin*. But the situation is that we are sometimes just enjoying ourselves with the actions, not wanting to quit yet. Suggestions?

S.
Sarcas

Postby christianlover » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:11 am

I wonder if it would be possible to add a box near the "levels meter" that indicates readiness. Then, if the action files had a designation where you could check off "orgasm", it would only use those files when the box had been checked. ???
christianlover

Postby wworsham » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 pm

I created a player state "orgasm" to be set when an action calls for a player to orgasm.
wworsham

Postby brady1439 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 pm

I agree completely! I think this would be a great improvement. Just a checkbox in the player page, right next to what we are wearing and our passion level. When the box is checked, that means that player has had an orgasm and all or most of the remaining activities reword so that the other player is always the subject.

The player state is great, but very limited, you can only create this for options that require orgasm. It can't account for an orgasm randomly occurring (unless anyone has thought of a work-around for this).
brady1439

Return to Feature Requests