Some interesting additions, not for the faint of heart!

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Some interesting additions, not for the faint of heart!

Postby momminy » Tue May 09, 2006 7:22 pm

OK, just for fun, here are some actions we've come up with. Hopefully they will add some sizzle for you as well! Hope I can do this right!

If these are popular, we'll come up with some more.
Attachments
s additions.bdf
(28.6 KiB) Downloaded 3816 times
live, laugh, love
momminy

Postby Don » Wed May 10, 2006 9:57 am

Momminy,

I looked over some of these actions. There is some really creative stuff here, and it can add a lot of fun to the game.

However, I wanted to point out that most of these actions aren't assigned to any categories nor do most of them have the proper clothing requirements. This can cause the game to play the actions at inappropriate times, such as too early in the game or when a player is unable to perform the action due to what they are wearing.

I would encourage you to look over them and fix some of these minor technical errors. If you need assistance, feel free to email me or call me and we can work out these details.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

POLL: Dr. D. Light Add-On Packs

Postby Dr. D. Light » Thu May 25, 2006 12:37 am

Hello Group! 8)

I pretty much have the 2nd Dr. D. Light Add-on Pack ready - just doing a little bit editing to it.
I am also going through the orginal Bliss actions, equipment and clothing, and trying to make sure there are some relevant actions available. I also know, that sometimes I will put items in the equipment/item list with the idea of writing some actions using them, and sometimes, it doesn't get much further than the idea stage.

That said, I would like to get some ideas/feed back.

1 - Would you like to see more oral sex actions?
2 - Would you like to see more oral stimulation?
3 - Would you like to see more anal teasing actions?
4 - Would you like to see more actions for anal intercourse?
5 - Would you like to see more actions that use sex toys?
6 - Would you like to see more actions that include spanking?
7 - Would you like to see more actions that include soft bondage?
8 - Would you like to see more actions that include higher levels of bondage?
9 - Would you be interested in a separate add-on pack that was strictly for BDSM? (I will admit, the SM is difficult for me to write, because I don't feel it builds a stonger relationship.)
10 - Do you like the current balance of actions? Or, do there need to be more of certain types?

Thank you in advance for your input!
Dr. D. Light
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

dlight pak 2

Postby momminy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:41 pm

I loved the first add-on pack, however, (at the risk of sounding like a couple of prudes) my husband and I are NOT interested or even curious about anal stimulation or intercourse. Buying the pak, then deleting a bunch of the actions is no fun. Maybe you could do a pack that didn't have those actions in them? Thanks!
live, laugh, love
momminy

Postby Don » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:59 pm

Momminy,

The anal actions in the Add-On pack SHOULD all be categorized under one of the Anal Sex Categories in your Profile. If you go to the Profile editor, you can set any categories of activities that you don't like to 10-Overload, and they should never appear.

If they do appear even if overloaded, then it means that the action is not properly assigned to a category in the action editor.

So you shouldn't need to delete these actions. Just set the Anal Categories to 10 in your profile and you will never see them.

I will let Dr. D-Light comment on this further when she gets a chance.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: POLL: Dr. D. Light Add-On Packs

Postby revsbox » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:44 pm

Dr. D,
I appreciate your request for input. Here are my answers.

1 - Would you like to see more oral sex actions? --- Yes
2 - Would you like to see more oral stimulation? --- Yes
3 - Would you like to see more anal teasing actions? --- No
4 - Would you like to see more actions for anal intercourse? --- No
5 - Would you like to see more actions that use sex toys? --- No
6 - Would you like to see more actions that include spanking? --- No
7 - Would you like to see more actions that include soft bondage? --- Certainly Not
8 - Would you like to see more actions that include higher levels of bondage? --- Absolutely Not
9 - Would you be interested in a separate add-on pack that was strictly for BDSM? (I will admit, the SM is difficult for me to write, because I don't feel it builds a stonger relationship.) --- This would make it easier for BOTH those who are, and are not, interested in such actions.
10 - Do you like the current balance of actions? Or, do there need to be more of certain types? --- Personally, less bondage
revsbox

Postby mbn » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:04 pm

Dr. D. Light wrote:Hello Group! 8)

I pretty much have the 2nd Dr. D. Light Add-on Pack ready - just doing a little bit editing to it.
I am also going through the orginal Bliss actions, equipment and clothing, and trying to make sure there are some relevant actions available. I also know, that sometimes I will put items in the equipment/item list with the idea of writing some actions using them, and sometimes, it doesn't get much further than the idea stage.

1 - Would you like to see more oral sex actions? YES
2 - Would you like to see more oral stimulation? YES
3 - Would you like to see more anal teasing actions? As an option
4 - Would you like to see more actions for anal intercourse? As an option
5 - Would you like to see more actions that use sex toys? YES
6 - Would you like to see more actions that include spanking? NO
7 - Would you like to see more actions that include soft bondage? possibly
8 - Would you like to see more actions that include higher levels of bondage? NO
9 - Would you be interested in a separate add-on pack that was strictly for BDSM? NO
10 - Do you like the current balance of actions? Or, do there need to be more of certain types?

Dr. D. Light
mbn

re Don's reply to my earlier message

Postby momminy » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:58 pm

I'm not upset about having to go to the effort of deleting the actions, that's no big deal. I'm just saying it's no fun to pay for a pack and then find that half the actions are something we're not interested in and will never use. Thanks!
live, laugh, love
momminy

Postby ilets » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:56 am

Dr. D, here are few ideas in response to your questions. Yes, more oral and mild bondage activities would be fun. But, perhaps more important, a major problem for me with many games like this is the profusion of activities that are actually very very similar. The fact is that when my wife and I play a game we make it through about 10 activities. I think the trend toward hundreds of activities, many of the similar, is a mistake. 50 to 100 that are materially different and cover a broad range of categories may be a better way to go. Focus on quality and a coherent list, not quantity.
ilets

Postby CodyDeb » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:03 am

Perhaps creating smaller, albeit cheaper, add-on's that cater to individuals, i.e. an 'oral sex add-on' and an 'anal sex add-on' and a 'light bondage add-on'... etc., etc., etc.. Then couples could purchase the add-on's that would interest them without having to buy one all-inclusive add-on and then have to sit and delete the items that don't interest them personally.

Just a thought....
CodyDeb

Postby Dr. D. Light » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:07 pm

revsbox wrote:Dr. D,
I appreciate your request for input. Here are my answers.

1 - Would you like to see more oral sex actions? --- Yes
2 - Would you like to see more oral stimulation? --- Yes
3 - Would you like to see more anal teasing actions? --- No
4 - Would you like to see more actions for anal intercourse? --- No
5 - Would you like to see more actions that use sex toys? --- No
6 - Would you like to see more actions that include spanking? --- No
7 - Would you like to see more actions that include soft bondage? --- Certainly Not
8 - Would you like to see more actions that include higher levels of bondage? --- Absolutely Not
9 - Would you be interested in a separate add-on pack that was strictly for BDSM? (I will admit, the SM is difficult for me to write, because I don't feel it builds a stonger relationship.) --- This would make it easier for BOTH those who are, and are not, interested in such actions.
10 - Do you like the current balance of actions? Or, do there need to be more of certain types? --- Personally, less bondage

Hello,

Thank you for the input!
I guess I do need to clarify - I do not write any actions with SM! (though some may feel that an action with a paddle falls in that category). - Bondage and Pleasure is more Dr. D. Light 'style' - though I did have some requests sent to me requesting more actions that included spanking (which for me is a 10!).

Mild to Light Bondage - may include a partner shutting their eyes, _or_ using a blindfold. For some, shutting their eyes is more than enough - for others, a blindfold may be too extreme. Additional bondage situations maybe something as simple as the recipient partner agreeing to keep their hands out of the action and/or off their partner. If they need to hold onto the mattress or a headboard - so be it. Others may be fine with a _soft_ (loose) restraint - such as a loose loop made from pantyhose. Again, for some couples that may be too extreme. (If a partner has been the victim of a rape, or SM type of abuse, this may well be an action that would be too much for them.)

Some couples, who know each other well enough that trust is _well_ established - may find that having the recipient partner blindfolded, and lightly bound provides the recipient the opportunity to totally concentrate on the pleasureable sensations, and loving touches and kisses of their spouse. While, at the same time, allowing the providing partner the challenge - and joy of simply providing loving, intimate touches and kisses to their spouse.

For a couple who may be agreeable to experimenting with sex toys, but one spouse is a bit shy about how to go about the actual introduction of, shall we say a vibrator - the above situation may be an ideal situation for the shy spouse to be bound, and the other spouse to explore the receptive responses of their spouse.

I personally feel, that if and when bondage is done in a relationship, it needs to be done in a very loving way - with the goal being of discovering the stimuli that most gives pleasure to the bound spouse. Some partners find it very erotic to be able to watch and learn the trigger points of their partner, while they are the one providing the stimulus - stroking, kissing, rubbing, etc. I don't feel that there is a proper place in a loving, commited relationship for any activity that will make one partner a victim or in a lower - or 'less than' status.

Dr. D. Light
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Postby Chameleon » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:21 am

CodyDeb wrote:Perhaps creating smaller, albeit cheaper, add-on's that cater to individuals, i.e. an 'oral sex add-on' and an 'anal sex add-on' and a 'light bondage add-on'... etc., etc., etc.. Then couples could purchase the add-on's that would interest them without having to buy one all-inclusive add-on and then have to sit and delete the items that don't interest them personally.

Just a thought....

I completely agree with this (plus it makes economic sense for both buyer and seller).
Chameleon

Postby kdemsky » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:24 am

Dr. D. Light wrote:Hello Group! 8)

1 - Would you like to see more oral sex actions? Neutral, this is covered elsewhere.
2 - Would you like to see more oral stimulation? Neutral, this is covered elsewhere.
3 - Would you like to see more anal teasing actions? YES
4 - Would you like to see more actions for anal intercourse? YES YES
5 - Would you like to see more actions that use sex toys? YES YES YES
6 - Would you like to see more actions that include spanking? Neutral
7 - Would you like to see more actions that include soft bondage? YES
8 - Would you like to see more actions that include higher levels of bondage? yes, longer time
9 - Would you be interested in a separate add-on pack that was strictly for BDSM? (I will admit, the SM is difficult for me to write, because I don't feel it builds a stonger relationship.) Not strictly, but working in a pretty ball gag, or leash, in a way that sells it to the Mrs.... No THAT I would pay for. :D
10 - Do you like the current balance of actions? Or, do there need to be more of certain types? See below:

Dr. D. Light

Bondage
Exibitionism (just in case its at a hotel, or webcam involved, or the neighbors are invited over...)
Role Play
Food Play sugar is not good for vagina. Fake Cum is in my toolbox :)

I am a newbie. I have tried many times to start writing my own STANDALONE set, and have failed. I always need the BasicActions. I have even tried deleting all the ones that I don't want to appear, but then the game has empty turns. I am using the basic ~800 or so actions s a template, making each one spicier to MY taste, and then reviewing the times, the situations, ... This will take months of spare time.

Also, I will spend time reviewing all the *.bdfs that are provided! Thanks all! Maybe its all there, but I doubt it... Here is a sample of a modified Jailer one....

<sn>, you are in jail naked. You know Guard <pn> has strange desires.
<sn>, you can persuade Guard <pn> to give you the best treatment for years. Strip naked, and expose your ass, and hang onto the jail bars.

Wiggle your ass, finger it, lube it up good just in case... Look back in fear, and offer whatever he wants. It may be truly a strange desire...

The partner can choose to play on pretend Jailer/Prisoner fear, just work the subject with kisses, take her bent over the normal way, or if she is into it, some back door action "against her will" PLAYING...

Kevin
kdemsky

Postby BigE » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:42 pm

Dr D:

I bought the Action editor (which I guess has nothing to do wih you) but have not done anything with it since I can't figure it out. I am anxious to figure out how to download actions from this forum.

That said,allow me to respond to your request for feedback:

1 - Would you like to see more oral sex actions? Sure
2 - Would you like to see more oral stimulation? Who wouldn't
3 - Would you like to see more anal teasing actions? MOST Definitely
4 - Would you like to see more actions for anal intercourse? That wouldn't be the worst thing
5 - Would you like to see more actions that use sex toys? Absolutely New Ideas + Direction = FUN!!
6 - Would you like to see more actions that include spanking? YES YES OH GOODNESS SAKES YES
7 - Would you like to see more actions that include soft bondage? DEFINITELY!!
8 - Would you like to see more actions that include higher levels of bondage? Certainly a GREAT Option

If you were to offer all of the above in an add on, I would not think twice about dropping another $100 for it. I really don't have time to invent all the aspects of the action editor but my wife and I are very interested in enjoying each other in more and more ways all the time. We love the game because we love each other.

Thanks!
BigE

Return to The Exchange