large action file

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

large action file

Postby jaymedic44 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 pm

This is a very large action file with over 500 actions . Some are copied from other members but many are orginal. Have fun
Attachments
round 2.bjf
(366.98 KiB) Downloaded 6293 times
jaymedic44

Re: large action file

Postby Mario » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 am

Thanks, i've tried but i've seen some actions to require intercourse but some subjetcs have their clothes on, nothing impossible :mrgreen: , but i think they it's not ok.
Mario

Postby luckyus » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:32 am

Hi,

Thanks for pulling together these action files.

For the ones that you have gathered from others would you be able to indicate which users you got the others from. This would mean that when people used your the file you have collected they would not double up actions by also including the original files. As it stands now I'm not sure which of the other action files from others I should include and which ones I should not (to avoid double up). Does that make sense.

Anyway, not a biggee, just a thought.

Luckyme
luckyus

Postby tecbuilder » Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am

I also see it that you should give credit where credit is due when you copies others actions. If it was just for yourself, no problem. But since you are posting an action file to the public, then credit should be given.
tecbuilder

Postby rkapalka » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:27 pm

jaymedic44 wrote:This is a very large action file with over 500 actions . Some are copied from other members but many are orginal. Have fun

I see that all files listed here have a bjf file to use, but not have seen one with a simple place to review before downloading. Having seen at least one post saying that the F word was used in that file, I would like to know exactly what it is that I am downloading. Any way?
rkapalka

Postby LXK8 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:32 am

I opted to buy the Action Editor license so I could modify and/or delete stuff we weren't comfortable with.
My $0.025 cents (adjusted for inflation).
LXK8

Postby Old Silverback » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Another option is that I wrote a script takes the clipboard output from the Action Editor
and formats it as a text file.

If it's OK with jaymedic44, I can run his (her?) file through it and upload it in this thread.
Old Silverback

Return to The Exchange