Role Playing Fantasies

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Role Playing Fantasies

Postby Salty » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 pm

These are role playing situations. Most of them result in O. They are longer than the normal action. So when they come up they are unreadable – because they display too small. If you are running the game in full screen then click on restore down or if you are running it in a window then maximize to full screen and it will display fine.

There are three sections for each situation, the scenario, the woman’s role, the man’s role. It is designed that the man and woman read ONLY their own role.

I’ve looked for more scenarios to put on this. Please let me know if you know of a site that has some. I would also appreciate any feedback.

Enjoy.
Attachments
RolePlayingFantasies .bjf
(93.56 KiB) Downloaded 5681 times
Salty

Re: Role Playing Fantasies

Postby blushingbride » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Just downloaded this and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks for sharing!
BB
blushingbride

Postby Salty » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Any comments? Any changes that I should think about next time?
Salty

Postby giga_watts » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I think the role playing is a great idea! Being someone else for a while is a fun way to spice things up.

My first thought is that since the print is really tiny you might consider doing a printable PDF of a booklet or something so that you don't have to fiddle with the resolution or size of the game.. Then, in the action, have something as simple as, "You're playing Doctor! Put on your lab coats and stethoscopes and see section X of the Role Book for the full description and your parts to play." Then the couple turns to the section and page 1 of the section is the description, page 2 is the man's part, page 3 is the woman's part.

Or envelopes with the role number and description printed on the outside, and folded papers, labeled on the outside with "For Him" and "For Her."

The problem with these ideas is that preparing something outside of the game has had to prepare something and will already have an idea of what's going on. Not sure if that's totally bad.

One thing, though, If I did use your action file with my wife, I'd have to edit practically every action because the language is rather coarse. Lots of F's and such thrown about. Perhaps "Do," "Have your way with," "Grind until she moans...?"

My $.02.

Thanks for your work and great idea!
giga_watts

Postby Salty » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 pm

When one of the RPF comes up in the game you can click on the "Restore" or "Maximize" buttons (the button to the immediate left of the "x" in the upper right-hand corner of your window. It will either cause the game to be full screen or not - depending on what it was before clicking. Then just click the button again and restore it to it's original position. The font will be readable. :P

As far as the language, I'm sorry, :oops: I didn't even think about that being a problem for some. Good to remember for next time.

Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it.
Salty

Postby giga_watts » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Sheesh! I usually play the game and set the screen resolution to "low" because the game starts at a pretty low res. And for some reason I didn't think maximizing worked! Oh well. Maybe 1.5 didn't maximize. Or maybe I'm just nuts.
giga_watts

Postby Sotorqued » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

I tried to use the editor on the file, but I got an error message saying the file was corrupt. This is the same for two otehr files I downloaded. I suspect it is me. Can anyone help?

I tried downloading it two ways, I double clicked the file and used the Save as option. I also tried right clicking and using the Save Target option. Neither worked.

I have downloaded otehr files in the past and they worked fine. The file already on my computer also came up in the editor.
Sotorqued

Postby Don » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 am

Sotorqued wrote:I tried to use the editor on the file, but I got an error message saying the file was corrupt. This is the same for two otehr files I downloaded. I suspect it is me. Can anyone help?

I tried downloading it two ways, I double clicked the file and used the Save as option. I also tried right clicking and using the Save Target option. Neither worked.

I have downloaded otehr files in the past and they worked fine. The file already on my computer also came up in the editor.

What platform are you running on?
Don
Super Moderator

Postby hadriya9091 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:36 am

You could create an ftp and link to it if nothing else...or Don could increased the file size limit, but that may cause bandwidth issues.
pass4sure exam answers [url=http://www.pass4sure.com/]pass4sure exam answers[/url]
312-49 test [url=http://www.pass4sure.com/312-49.html]312-49 test[/url]
CCIE-LAB test [url=http://www.pass4sure.com/CCIE-LAB.html]CCIE-LAB test[/url]
EX0-117 test [url=http://www.pass4sure.com/EX0-117.html]EX0-117 test[/url]
JN0-332 test [url=http://www.pass4sure.com/JN0-332.html]JN0-332 test[/url]
hadriya9091

Return to The Exchange