New action file

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

New action file

Postby iqa » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 am

I have put together a new action file. There are a few things you should know about it....
1. It has a strong emphasis on "fun" actions. For instance, paper airplane making becomes a sex game. The actions can take a little longer because there is often a game or competition involved.
2. The actions are almost all intended for high passion levels (6+) and best played naked.
3. As a result, I have created a list of actions, with a high chance of coming up, that get you naked fast.
4. The action file was designed to be able to "stand alone." This means that the game can be played using just this file, without any others....as long as both players start with passion level 6+. At lower levels, you are going to get "error: no actions availible" if you don't include another action file. But, feel free to copy the actions you like best into any file of your choice.
5. I created a unique player state for each action. (very tedious). This makes the chance of repeated actions VERY low. (It can still happen iinfrequently f you run out of other actions). If you copy these actions into other files, it will negate the player state arrangement and the actions may repeat more often.
6. As with my previous files, there is an emphasis on "female control." The female partner is more likely to be given choices - but they tend to be a choice between two options she would both normally "shy" away from. It makes the female player more adventerous while giving the appearence of control. Feel free to adjust the male/female settings to allow the male partner similar choices.
7. There is an emphasis on oral and massage pleasure. I find actual intercourse actions end the game "prematurely" while the game is more likely to continue after a little oral action.
8. I added more options to both end and "win" the game.
9. It is not bug proof (sorry). There are a few actions that seem to come up in unintended spots. This appears to be a built in programming issue rather than an issue with the action. I believe Don has actions coming up in non-intended situations in Bliss under certain circumstances. My apologies if the file doesnt play perfectly. You will still have fun.

Let me know if you like it.
Attachments
highlevelnakedfun.bjf
(126.74 KiB) Downloaded 2737 times
iqa

Return to The Exchange