Big project

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Big project

Postby Mit1mit2 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 am

Hello everyone, after some hard times we (the lady and I) started working on our action files again. We've decided a while ago to make one game changing file. This file will hopefully be made available on the home page but for now we just started development and in doing so we would like to update everyone. The first stage for now is to create some basic actions without any story or any complicated strings attached. All of these actions will only show up once without any diversity. The last public upload will be when around half of the actions have stories and strings attached. From that point on we will go in closed beta; anyone willing to help with testing over the course of it's development: Please contact me through PM. As soon as some basic actions are written down (about 100) we'll upload the file and public testing will begin. Note that there will be flaws that show up throughout the development of this file and that the completed file will Not limit itself to actions. The Plan is to not give you some extra actions but an entire new gaming experience with options that will make exploring the game a virtually endless journey.

NOTE: This expansion includes actions as small as a hug but also actions that only people who are in BDSM will like. Therefore it'll be VERY important to adjust the preferences down to every last detail and not to build any properties that you might not enjoy. Of course we encourage every couple to explore their boundaries but NEVER go anywhere either one of you is not comfortable with. Sex is supposed to be fun and exciting, keep it that way!

Updates will be posted regularly don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have or to give any advice you might have to offer!
Mit1mit2

Re: Big project

Postby Mit1mit2 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:59 am

We're at 102 action concepts now. I will add some more fun ones (so less sexual) and then after defining everything the files will be made available to everyone who applied.
Mit1mit2

Postby Janna » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:57 pm

(a) I tried to send you a private message, but it told me that the user didn't exist. Not sure if that was me screwing up or you (I'd put money on me, though!)

(b) If you still need help, we could lend a hand... or other body part :) Just let me know what you need / how I can help.

(c) Please don't be a tease! What I mean there is, I'm looking forward to your file, I think it has great potential... so make sure you follow up and post, even if they're not 100% perfect!

Thanks in advance for your efforts,
J
Janna

Postby Mit1mit2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 am

Janna wrote:(a) I tried to send you a private message, but it told me that the user didn't exist. Not sure if that was me screwing up or you (I'd put money on me, though!)

(b) If you still need help, we could lend a hand... or other body part :) Just let me know what you need / how I can help.

(c) Please don't be a tease! What I mean there is, I'm looking forward to your file, I think it has great potential... so make sure you follow up and post, even if they're not 100% perfect!

Thanks in advance for your efforts,
J

Well then you must be glad to hear that we are still looking for people to help in testing. We're busy in developing the file where possible but alpha 0.0.1 is well on it's way.
And as an answer to point C I feel obligated to report that alpha testing is the only testing is the only testing that is going to be made public, starting from BETA we'll select a few testers that have continually given constructive feedback and in that manner helped out the most in development. That will probably be limited to around 3 people. The final release will be for sale at http://www.gamesforloving.com divided in parts so that the prices won't be too high. The first part of course containing fundamental actions and other rudimentary necessities such as new boards to explore. Once you've bought more then one part you will be able to contact me for a single file containing all the packs you've bought.
BETA testers will be able to buy the pack for just half the original price as thank for their cooperation.

I am confident that I've informed you and everybody else enough; should there be any remaining questions, please ask them!
Mit1mit2

Upate 11/23/2012

Postby Mit1mit2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:54 am

Hi everyone,

I would like to inform everyone of the fact that we HAVE NOT dropped this project. We are both very busy people so development is simply a slow process.

Greetings,
Mitch
Mit1mit2

Big project

Postby bmg76 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:02 am

Hi Mitch... Looking forward to it.

BJ
bmg76

Postby blushingbride » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Looking forward to seeing this when it comes time to alpha test. I know how slow some projects can be. Hope it is still going well.

BB
blushingbride

Postby christianlover » Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 pm

I also am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Keep us posted!
christianlover

Postby marriedtowonderwoman » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 pm

If you are still looking for beta testers, my wife and I would love to help.
marriedtowonderwoman

Postby gamefan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 am

Is this still in the works? My wife and I would love to see it completed.
gamefan

Return to The Exchange