My Actions

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

My Actions

Postby Kelbel » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:29 am

I started creating my own actions. I am assuming that the female will wear thong, bra, shirt, and jeans. The male will wear boxers, t-shirt, dress shirt, and jeans. These are the clothes my girlfriend and I usually wear when it gets to that point. I created my actions like this: BrothelF1A will be for the Brothel Female passion level 1 and the A for if I want more for the same passion level I can use BrothelF1B. DrinkB2 stands for Drink Both sexes passion level 2. I had a hard time with the boxers being accessible for most of my actions, so I relied on the females clothing removed to get passed it, and it seemed to work ok. I meant for most of my actions to at least have the thong cover up the female's crotch. I find it more of a turn on when I have to go around clothing.

I only got half my actions done (I need to finish and revise the male brothel ones), so I will post the rest when I get done. I did borrow an action from someone else, it won't be to hard to figure out which one it is. I used Kiss1 to hurry through the game for testing for Court, Lucky Encounter, Jail, etc. so just ignore it.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on what could be done different, I would love to hear it.
Attachments
Brothel.png
PNG Property Pic For Ipad
Brothel.png (17.17 KiB) Viewed 21697 times
Brothel.bmp
BMP Property Pic
Brothel.bmp (17.5 KiB) Viewed 21697 times
Kelly.bjf
Action File
(32.42 KiB) Downloaded 2547 times
Kelbel

Re: My Actions

Postby Kelbel » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

Ok, I have my actions done for now. I have a few more in mind, but it will be awhile before I get them added. I usually wear boxers, but for the actions to work, I had to use thong instead. My girlfriend always wears a thong, and the actions for her seemed to work without problems.

Please let me know what you think.
Attachments
Kelly.bjf
(44.88 KiB) Downloaded 2594 times
Kelbel

Return to The Exchange