Theme based play and skins Adventures _ Spain

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Theme based play and skins Adventures _ Spain

Postby Ivo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Adventures theme is very developed theme. The idea behind it is fantasy, fairy tales, indiana jones, 007, and pirates All kinds of action genre
Music from nate and hayes soundtrack, romancing the stone, indiana jones, 10th kingdom, good bad and ugly, western, tomb raider . . . etc
With all these genre's maybe I should have action file on popping popcorn and inventive ways of feeding each other

The first theme to be shared is space odyssey This includes the skin, music suggestions, and of course the action files. These files are meant to be played stand alone (not with basic) but staying engaged can be added for more lower play.

Action File Cards
Adventure Tales.bjf
(219.42 KiB) Downloaded 2593 times

Gameboard Skin
piratesadventures.rar
(929.46 KiB) Downloaded 2158 times

build properties icons

Please note to change cabaret icon to StripClub and Toy Store or toys to ToyStore for them to work properly. I'll try to edit this when I replace this file.

actions.rar
(10.02 KiB) Downloaded 2007 times
UPDATED
The Last Theme set I'm going to share for the moment. This one is less developed than the others.

Music used is from the Romeros and the toreadore el cid is good music for this theme play as well

There isn't any specific action file for this theme as yet, but here is the skin
Spain2.rar
(670.19 KiB) Downloaded 2039 times
Ivo

Re: Theme based play and skins Adventures _ Spain

Postby Ivo » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:31 pm

This is my mea culpa for the first adventures action file. I was new to doing it and some of these files just did not work correctly. Having just been re-inspired to work on these and add some goodies. Here is the result. Feel free to make your own build icons just name them exactly as these icons and add them to the actions file folder and you will be able to see them on pc. Android and ibliss will only see a heart for additional build icons. Sorry, can't change that yet, but here is hoping there is a theme editor soon or ability to create sets.

Adventure Tales.bjf
NEW IMPROVED
(349.01 KiB) Downloaded 2231 times

Adventurers.bmp
Adventurers.bmp (17.5 KiB) Viewed 18915 times

pirates.bmp
pirates.bmp (17.5 KiB) Viewed 18915 times
Many issues fixed and new build categories added.

Spies and Agents.bmp
Spies and Agents.bmp (17.5 KiB) Viewed 18915 times
Ivo

Return to The Exchange