clothing specific actions?

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

clothing specific actions?

Postby jedi77 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 pm

After enjoying this game with my wife, I wanted to try creating a new set of actions. While we loved some of the actions in the game, there are other actions that aren't for us and some things we want to try that aren't found in the actions. So I have been studying the action editor! I am working on a set of actions that will have a Spy theme. (Example: The shop squares would be your undercover locations.) Most of the actions will have that Spy role play feel to them.

Here is the problem I'm having with the Action Editor. I want to make some unique actions that involve specific clothing, because we would be dressed like spies. If I want my wife to keep her pantyhose or stockings/thigh highs on for the entire game, she can set that in the advanced clothing editor, but the games AI wants to remove clothing until that area is bare. How can I set an action so she would strip down to her pantyhose? If I want to assign a category, because her legs would not ever be bare, how can I make that work? Can a never removed piece of clothing ever be considered the same as bare by the game? Does that even make sense?

Thanks for any help. The Action Editor has great until an action gets complicated and I get confused!
jedi77

Re: clothing specific actions?

Postby Don » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:12 pm

jedi77 wrote:After enjoying this game with my wife, I wanted to try creating a new set of actions. While we loved some of the actions in the game, there are other actions that aren't for us and some things we want to try that aren't found in the actions. So I have been studying the action editor! I am working on a set of actions that will have a Spy theme. (Example: The shop squares would be your undercover locations.) Most of the actions will have that Spy role play feel to them.

Here is the problem I'm having with the Action Editor. I want to make some unique actions that involve specific clothing, because we would be dressed like spies. If I want my wife to keep her pantyhose or stockings/thigh highs on for the entire game, she can set that in the advanced clothing editor, but the games AI wants to remove clothing until that area is bare. How can I set an action so she would strip down to her pantyhose? If I want to assign a category, because her legs would not ever be bare, how can I make that work? Can a never removed piece of clothing ever be considered the same as bare by the game? Does that even make sense?

Thanks for any help. The Action Editor has great until an action gets complicated and I get confused!

Hi,

The first thing that comes to mind is the "Clothing Items" tab in the Action Editor (this is different from Subject or Partner Clothing). Here you can specify that a particular article (or one of a set of articles) must be being worn. Pantyhose and thigh highs present a very different issues. Pantyhose blocks access to the crotch which blocks a large number of action categories (hopefully this is obvious). Thigh highs don't block access to anything that is generally used to trigger actions. So you could create an action that requires a bare (or accessible) crotch but that thigh highs must be being worn for the action to trigger. Actions like this would trigger once the female player had removed most of her clothing, but only if she had thigh highs on. You might want to think of the clothing options in an action more like a state that the player has to be in before the action can be played.

Let me know if that helps at all.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby jedi77 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks Don. I'll give that a try. It seems part of the trick is understanding how the game catagorizes things.

How does the game catagorize shoes and high heels? Does that make feet accessable but covered or are they just accessable? What about shoes over socks or high heels over thigh highs?

Thanks again. I'm looking forward to creating actions that add our game play!
jedi77

Postby Texeira88 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:48 am

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.

Return to The Exchange