Lack of action files for female pleasure

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Lack of action files for female pleasure

Postby Tiger3010 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 pm

I've been going through a lot of user made action files and they've been great however they do seem heavily in favour of the men getting lots of oral pleasure etc and as much as I love getting plenty of attention I'd also enjoy it if more was aimed at giving to the women other than full on intercourse. So if anyone wants to put together an action file to fit this, that would be great!
Tiger3010

Re: Lack of action files for female pleasure

Postby Ivo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Comment extraneous withdrawn Did not add to the discussion
Last edited by Ivo on Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivo

Postby Don » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:26 am

Tiger3010 wrote:I've been going through a lot of user made action files and they've been great however they do seem heavily in favour of the men getting lots of oral pleasure etc and as much as I love getting plenty of attention I'd also enjoy it if more was aimed at giving to the women other than full on intercourse. So if anyone wants to put together an action file to fit this, that would be great!

Hi,

Nearly all actions are reversible. When you first see them in the action editor, you will be seeing only one direction of the action. If you click on Toggle Gender at the bottom you will see it the other way. While there are actions that are one way only, most of them will reverse and they are equally likely to come up either way in the game.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby ctlw83 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:15 pm

I just got the action editor myself. I can say that it is fairly easy to make mirrored actions to fit gender, with the exception that women have 2 areas usually considered to be endogenous zones, while men have 1.

I am trying to take a strategy of mirroring actions to fit the opposite gender and/or creating ones in equal amounts specific to a particular gender if mirroring is not possible.
ctlw83

Return to The Exchange