1.5 questions on action editor

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

1.5 questions on action editor

Postby badneed » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:32 pm

Okay maybe I am crazy, but I just downloaded the new 1.5 bliss and the action editor says that you can READ ONLY all the actions. I cannot add, modify, or delete, so what good is the action editor? Let alone, there is now no file to put all the actions that people came up with and added on this forum to include those actions. Do I need a new password, or what is the deal? Also, there is a staying engaged section, that says that it is developed by the relationship coaching company and asks players to think deeply about their relationship and answer questions that are sometimes uncomfortable. Ummm, not too sure about it. have to think about it more. Also, there are alot of engaged couple questions, and might not be appropriate for old married folks like us Like (what are you stepping into and what are you leaving behind) yet I cannot figure out how to move this out of the game if I want to) can you give us an udated instruction for the action editor please.
Still in badneed of a good e-mail name... LOL
badneed

Postby badneed » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:40 pm

upon closer looking, I found that the upgrade installed Bliss in a different location from where I had it I will have to figure out how to move it back to my side of the computer so the kids can't find it. And then read the new action editor manual that is located there also. Sorry.
Still in badneed of a good e-mail name... LOL
badneed

Postby Don » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:56 pm

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. The method for editing the BasicActions file has changed, details are available at:

http://www.gamesforloving.com/phpbb2/vi ... .php?t=288

The StayingEngaged actions are not intended for engaged couples, in spite of the name. They are intended for married couples, and they can have a profound effect on your relationship. When you play the game, you choose whether to include them or not on the first dialog. If you don't want them, just don't enable that action file.

I wouldn't recommend them if all you are doing is looking for fun, but if you want to challenge each other and grow closer in deep ways, they are great.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to The Exchange