Sharing Actions

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Sharing Actions

Postby havingfun » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:44 pm

Here is our custom file.

Enjoy!

-----

Short Description:
It is a collection of actions with a similar intensity level as the original file. There are a few intercourse actions.
Attachments
havingfun_v2.bdf
This is a revision to fix some of the categories, equipment, etc.
(64.88 KiB) Downloaded 2703 times
Last edited by havingfun on Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
havingfun

Postby Don » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:56 pm

Let me be the first to thank you for opening up this forum and sharing some actions.

I really appreciate it, and I think a lot of users will enjoy your actions.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby ed » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:54 pm

Thanks for spending time doing this and sharing it with everyone :)
ed

Never mind

Postby DW » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:24 pm

It may be just me, but I can't seem to find the file to download with the shared actions in it?

****I can see it now. I guess It only shows once you register***
DW

havingfun_v2.bdf

Postby Harks » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:32 pm

Looks great, I hope others are doing the same. Will Games for Loving be coming out with new files. These could become like trading cards.

I will have to start working on ours.....
Harks

End of the Game

Postby Harks » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:47 am

All games have an ending. So far I don't see one here. Attached are some ending actions (Cutting from havingfun). I thought I should come up with a file for actions for finishing the game. I cut these from havingfun and added a couple. Do you have any ending actions we can add to version 2? The hotter the better. We can keep adding your ideas to this file.
Attachments
End Game.bdf
Updated, added & corrected
(22.04 KiB) Downloaded 1652 times
Harks

Previews possible?

Postby weedlace » Tue May 30, 2006 7:23 pm

Hi...we are just beginning to explore action editor and are wondering if it is possible to preview the actions that others are sharing before downloading them into the game. We are not too clear about how this all works! If no preview is possible, and we download the actions, do they just pop up during the game? And if we do not think they are for us, can we delete those actions? Thanks for any help!
weedlace

Postby Don » Tue May 30, 2006 9:11 pm

Weedlace,

All actions in Bliss are contained in .bdf files which are kept in the Actions directory. When the game starts, it reads all of the .bdf files present in that directory, shuffles the actions together, and uses them in the game.

If you download actions from this forum, you are downloading a .bdf file which must be placed in your Actions directory in order to be used. Using the action editor, you can open each individual .bdf file and see what actions are in it as well as editing those actions. So if you were to download several action files and perhaps also puchase an add-on pack, you might have several .bdf files in your Actions directory as well as the BasicActions.bdf file that ships with the game.

So yes, you can preview all of the actions using the Action Editor, although sometimes it is more fun not to.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby weedlace » Wed May 31, 2006 7:27 am

That helps, thank you!
weedlace

Return to The Exchange