Bliss Comparison Question

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Bliss Comparison Question

Postby wolves » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:13 pm

Greetings,
I recently discovered this site and my wife and I have not had the chance to play Bliss yet. I was wondering how this game compares with some of the others like 4Play or Lovers Ecstasy? My wife and I have tried both but each have their issues.
Thanks,
Wolves
wolves

Postby LadyC » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:43 pm

over the years i've tried a few of those lovers board games, and when i first downloaded Bliss, i was skeptical... i expected it to be cheezy and sleezy. needless to say, it far exceeded my expectations. the difference is the artificial intelligence it uses. because you can set your individual preferences, your level of desire, the clothing you are wearing each time you start the game, and the accessories you have available and want to use, Bliss surpasses ANY lovers game on the market.

and because each partner is setting their own level of desire at the beginning of the game, it really allows a couple to build anticipation at a rate of speed that works for BOTH of them. for example, if the woman starts out at "cold" and the man starts out at "warm", the pace of the game allows the woman to enjoy some emotional intimacy that will warm her up, no pun intended... but if both partners start out at warm, it moves a bit faster.

try the demo... this really isn't like any other game, and i can't imagine anyone being disappointed in it!
if you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans!
LadyC

Postby romantic1 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:10 am

I agree with LadyC. My wife and I have tried other "board" games and quickly became "bored" with them!! The great advantage to Bliss is that you can vary the way it is played every time you play it. And you can tailor it to suit your needs. If you don't like a certain action, you can change it. Have some ideas of your own? Add them. You can also get on this forum and try actions that others have created. I can't sing the praises of this game enough. By the way, we just celebrated our 34th anniversary. We are really having fun with this!!
romantic1

Postby blissful thinking » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:12 pm

I fully agree with the previous responses. There is no comparable product. It is head and shoulders above other games, straight "out of the box." However, IMO, the game's greatest asset is the ability to customize it for a couple's personal tastes. I do think that a reasonable level of computer savvy and some creativity is required to make use of this "asset." However, the Action Editor, add-on packs, are all well worth the time and money. Like the last poster did, I probably should reveal that we will share our 37th anniversary later this month, Lord willing. Hope that is encouragement right there. There is always a need for variety and we have found no better aid than Bliss, although it is obviously not the exclusive way of providing variety. It is certainly tops in the "games" category.
blissful thinking

Postby fire-medic » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:10 pm

I love this game! I am a mother of a 2 year old and 5 month old so time is very limited. When the baby goes to bed in good time, my husband and I play the game and it gives us a chance to reconnect in our love life (instead of all those quickies when we do get a chance!). I have found that other games are really raunchy. For example we bought one a year ago and haven't even played it because there is some weird stuff on it (ie tell your partner how you would make love to someone of your same sex etc). Some people might like that kind of stuff but not us. We like that this game is customizable with what you're wearing, what mood your in and even the actions. The only down fall for us is that we don't have a lap top so we have to play in our living room!! Now if only we could find more time....
fire-medic

Return to The Exchange