how to copy actions to a master file

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

how to copy actions to a master file

Postby Stormswa » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 pm

if you are like me there are certain actions you like from a bunch of different files, and if you are also like me there are not really in the mood to copy down all the actions so what do you do?

very simple open up your game client 2 times, in one window open up your master file where you want all your actions at. In the other client open up the file where you want to get the files from. OK now all you do is highlight the action you want to copy and press CTRL-C on your computer, then go to your mater file and just click CTRL-V and presto it will copy all the info for that action. Hope this helps.
Stormswa

Re: how to copy actions to a master file

Postby Taascano » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:30 am

Has anyone actually gottent this method to work? If so, could you please explain a little more (i.e., what do you have selected when you copy/paste, what windows are open, etc.), because I can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!
Taascano

Re: how to copy actions to a master file

Postby Don » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi,

When copying items from one file to another, you need to do it a little differently in version 1.6 than in previous versions of Bliss. In 1.6, you need to open only one copy of the game and then launch multiple action editors from the SAME copy of Bliss. In earlier versions, each instance of Bliss only supported one action editor.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to The Exchange