New Actions - part III

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

New Actions - part III

Postby alp951@aol.com » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Valentine's Day!

Here is part III with about 100 additional actions and includes the same End of Game situation as part II. I like to have them in both .bdf files to make sure I hit them during the games.

I recently discovered the ability to add my own music, thus further customizing my game. Some actions require certain songs to be selected. So, I apologize in advance that I did not remove those actions in this file. You'll need to remove those from the file yourself. Not unless you actually have those songs piled up in your iTunes for you to add. I found the songs listed in the commands actually complimented actions.

This file contains more female requested actions such as back rubs and massages. There are "choice" actions as well where you choose which action you would perform if placed in various situation. Makes for interesting conversation, but not controversal where the game ends with the two of you arguing. :oops:

Not sure if this will be considered a trilogy or not, but it would be nice to see if others would contribute. It will be a while for me if there was to be a part IV. :lol:

Enjoy everyone... and feedback is welcomed!
Attachments
BiggerBomb.bdf
(199.02 KiB) Downloaded 2621 times
alp951@aol.com

Re: New Actions - part III

Postby arich » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Great actions. Enjoyed your others as well.
arich

Re: New Actions - part III

Postby alp951@aol.com » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 am

Thanks. It's fun creating new actions. Once I hit a road block, I visit the previously posted actions and borrow, change or start fresh. I like the fact this game allows such variety! Best adult game purchase I ever made.

I'll probably end "the bomb" series with a part IV next month.
alp951@aol.com

Return to The Exchange