Dlight

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Dlight

Postby Griz747 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:04 pm

What makes the Dr Dlight Action pac so hot? Are there any examples?
Griz747

Re: What makes that add-on pack so hot? - answer from Dr. D.

Postby Dr. D. Light » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:05 pm

One thing that makes the add-on packs 'hot' is that they inter-act with the Bliss game itself. The add-on packs also address various fantasies as well as some taboo's. The actions range from talking about anything from different types of stimulation, as well as various positions for intercourse, as well as ways to expand on those as well.

Again, the add-on packs are going to respond to various questions you answer in your profile - and the add-on packs also expand on the profile options. The item/equipment list is also expanded significantly, and I foresee future additions to future packs as well. Most notably, Liberator Shapes has agreed that we can list their shapes and include them in our future add-on packs.

Of course, you can always modify your profiles as you play the game. If your partner has an interest (for example) in the use of sex toys but you have concerns about including them, there is an option to discuss that. If you are already comfortable with those, then there are actions that include them.

One other bit of information that may also contribute to the add-on packs being 'hot', is that Dr. D. is a female, so often includes aspects and insights from her own point of view as well as information she has learned from counseling other women and other couples. Though, do keep in mind that even Dr. D. has her "Level 10's"! But at least she is open minded. What may be a 'turn-on' for you, may be a 'turn-off' for her. But she at least tries to put the options out there for couples who may want to try a bit more adventure.

I do hope this helps. For a personal reply you may also contact me at BlissNDLight@yahoo.com
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Where can I get the Dr. D. Lite action pack

Postby canucks » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:29 am

I tried to find the discussed action pack and cannot find a place to download it. Am I missing something? Sorry I am new to the game and my wife and I are really enjoying it. Some additional actions would be great.

Just figured it out thank you
canucks

Re: Where can I get the Dr. D. Lite action pack

Postby Syrrys » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:32 pm

canucks wrote:I tried to find the discussed action pack and cannot find a place to download it. Am I missing something? Sorry I am new to the game and my wife and I are really enjoying it. Some additional actions would be great.

Just figured it out thank you

To clairify for others who might be confused, you buy it and then they email you a download link. There is no other way to download it or try it out (that I know of!)
Syrrys

More D-Light Action Packs

Postby Dr. D. Light » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:51 am

Don has encouraged me to establish a stronger presence on the Web. I _finally_ have a site up - (still under construction and has a few bugs, etc.)

That said, the link is http://www.drdlight.com

Also, Pack 2 is ready to go, though not yet linked on the site.

For those of you who have purchased the Dr. D-Light add-on pack 1, and enjoyed/liked it, I would appreciate some feedback!

I did a lot more work on my pages today, but still need to upload the corrected pages. - Again, please bear with me!

Dr. D. Light
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Return to The Exchange