Notice: Please read before posting or downloading.

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Notice: Please read before posting or downloading.

Postby Don » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:45 am

Note:

By submitting actions to this forum, you give Games for Loving permission to include your actions in a future release of Bliss.

The actions in this forum are not created by or guaranteed by Games for Loving.

We encourage users to share actions, but you need to be warned that improperly formed actions can cause Bliss to do unexpected things such as asking you to remove clothing items that you are not wearing, repeating actions, etc. If you use these actions, unexpected results could take place.

If you would like me to review your actions for technical accuracy, plaese send me a private message on this forum.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

action downloads

Postby tractor » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:21 pm

i don't see where to download the action files. I see everyone's comments about them, but dont' see the files.

Thanks
tractor

Postby Don » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:30 am

Hi,

You must be logged into the forum to see them. Then they will be throughout this forum.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Notice: Please read before posting or downloading.

Postby olives » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 pm

tried to download and can not get any further. how do I open/use actions?
olives

Postby supafly » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm

I have the same problem and I'm trying to figure it out but I'm not having any luck.
supafly

Postby tecbuilder » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:54 am

You need to click on the link and save the file to your computer. More specifically, you need to save the file in the 'Actions' folder. Files saved here will allow you to use them within the game. If the file seems to want to open itself in a window, then right click on the link and select 'Save Link As' or 'Save Target As'.
tecbuilder

Postby trafficgal » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 pm

I cant seem to find the right folder when I click save to any clue where it is?
trafficgal

Postby Atom » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:10 am

on my machine the files are in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\GamesForLoving\Bliss\Actions

they will probably be some where slightly different depending on the version of os you have but it will be something like that.

you could also use the action editor and file -open and see where the system is trying to open them from.
Atom

Postby Don » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:23 am

The simplest thing to do is just to save the file anywhere you like (your desktop for instance) and then, within the Bliss game, Choose Help | Install Add On. The game will copy it to the right place.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Peel » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:07 pm

The simplest thing to do is just to save the file anywhere you like (your desktop for instance) and then, within the Bliss game, Choose Help | Install Add On. The game will copy it to the right place.

This didn't work. I'm using Bliss 1.6.1 on my mac. Trying to load .bjf files that I created in the earlier version. The action editor will open the file so can see it and edit it but the game will not install it. I also tried moving the file into the Actions folder and that wouldn't work either.
Peel

Postby Peel » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Never mind. I figured it out and got it working. :oops:
Peel

Postby rkapalka » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:29 pm

I see that all files listed here have a bjf file to use, but not have seen one with a simple place to review before downloading. Having seen at least one post saying that the F word was used in that file, I would like to know exactly what it is that I am downloading. Any way?
rkapalka

Postby Don » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:02 pm

rkapalka wrote:I see that all files listed here have a bjf file to use, but not have seen one with a simple place to review before downloading. Having seen at least one post saying that the F word was used in that file, I would like to know exactly what it is that I am downloading. Any way?

The best way to review a .bjf file is to open it in the Action Editor and look at it. You can also use the Action Editors Export features to export it to a text file.
Don
Super Moderator

Return to The Exchange