Weekly Action Updates.

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Weekly Action Updates.

Postby Karkhan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:49 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be interest in assisting with a weekly action update. We could bounce ideas off each other and work one building at a time. Perhaps get some new ideas flowing and getting everyone some new actions more often.

Any thoughts? If you would like to assist in this or have any ideas please pm me or respond to this thread.

Thanks
Karkhan

Re: Weekly Action Updates.

Postby murphy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

I can write a few actions every week or so. How would we communicate and organize? For me the issue is the ideas. Writing the actions is easy after that. Should we just post ideas and then you would put them all in an action file once a month? Let me know,
-Murphy
murphy

Postby Karkhan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Ideas would be great. My thought was to get a group of us together to bounce ideas off of. Perhaps take a situation a month or week, like the court or jail and so on. We could even work on a few at a time especially the ones that typically fall together like court,jail, bail out. It really depends on how often we want to try and update this.

I was hoping to put together enough actions to have a new complete game to play. I have taken the action posted on here, deleted the ones we don't like and added them together to try and make new complete games. However, there is always some action situations that do not have enough actions in them and you get the error message. We treat it as a free turn but it breaks the mood a little bit. I think with enough people we could accomplish this pretty fast.

I have written my own actions as well but get writers block trying to fill all the situations. I start to repeat myself and I would like some more fresh ideas for each situation.

Just for clarification:
situations are: the court, free kiss, jail
Categories are: talk about..., friendly touching, being intimately touched...

We could try and get Don to give us an idea section in the forums if we thought that would help. Or I can coordinate a think tank idea. Have people send me the ideas and I can then pass them on to people who can put them into action form. I can organize it that way if we get enough people willing to participate. I am just looking for suggestions at the moment!
Karkhan

Postby Boris » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:39 am

Hi Team:

Yes, count me in. I would add one recomendation ... that we concentrate on a particular situation and level (or group of levels) in each week. In this way, we would collectively build up a larger suite of options for the earlier phases of the game, as well as the later phases.

Cheers,
Boris.
Boris

Postby The_g » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 pm

sure how do we get it rolling
The_g

Postby luvher » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Karkhan and team
Have you gotten started yet?
I would also be interested in writing some actions.
Let me know what's next

Thanks
luvher

Postby Karkhan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

No we have not gotten started yet. Work has been a little crazy and I have not had the time to really get this started. I would love to have a spot in the forum to discuss this so I am trying to reach out to Don and see if this can be done. I know he is rather busy with other things. I am not sure he has even received my message so I will try again. I would love to have a section in the Exchange to start a dialog with others who want to add their opinions.

I also think that the early stages of each game need to have a lot of dialog in them. Women like to talk, and they will talk about anything if you give them the opportunity. They will discuss their likes and dislikes with strangers if you let them.

Also, I know you posted the generators. I am thinking of placing them into the game without actually using the pdfs. I think the game would be the generator we would just have to separate them into different uses in different categories. They would be used in the higher lvls of the game but would keep you from having to have so many things going at once. I have started on this but time has become a factor. I should have them finished later this week and I will post them so you can look them over. See what you think!

Hopefully we can get this started soon. Here's hoping!
Karkhan

Postby luvher » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 am

Hi Karkhan
Yup life is busy.
I just replied to your last responce to my question about legs covered.
I also have one or two more generators to finish off, along with a list of actions related to the generators.
Again hope to have that done sometime soon.

Don has made a great game, plus the option of being able to get involved with the forum and writing our own actions.
luvher

Return to The Exchange