Actions

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Actions

Postby 15742344 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:46 pm

I hope this works. I have downloaded several actions from others on this site, however I have not uploaded any yet. There are not a lot of actions in the file and the ones on the file are mainly for the later stages of the game. Please give me any comments or suggestions on these or suggestions for new actions.
Attachments
only hot actions.bdf
(27.39 KiB) Downloaded 1890 times

Re: Actions

Postby Karkhan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:25 am

Your actions are not bad but you did not need to make 2 separate actions if they are going to be identical. You could have just checked both male and female and written one action. I personally would delete one of the duplicates and make a suitable counter action for the other gender. I think you have great potential in your ideas. Your writing isn't bad either.

I usually take from personal experience. I try and write actions that both my wife and I enjoy and not try and sneak anything into the game that we have not tried ourselves. I know some people have more outlandish tastes than we do and sometimes I let new things enter the game but usually in the form of discussion in the early stages. Just a thought.
Karkhan

Re: Actions

Postby 15742344 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. After reviewing my own game, I found many things I would have changed. Some of the actions come at stages too early. I also did not quite understand how to set up some actions, so I duplicated them, which is not necessary. Some of the actions may be a little much for some couples, but maybe it will open some discussions in a marriage for those who wish to try new ideas. This was my first attempt at creating an action file. I started a new file that will have a wider variety of actions for different levels, maybe geared slightly towards more actions for the female enjoyment.

Return to The Exchange