Generators turned into action files

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Generators turned into action files

Postby Karkhan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 pm

I wanted to make it easier to use the generators without opening up a pdf viewer as well as bliss whenever we play the game. As Bliss does not support pictures in the game I attempted to do the best I could.

I have taken the generators that where placed on here and turned them into action files. I have attempted to explain every position in enough detail to get the point across. I have made them into single action files so each would only occur once in a game. I have split the positions randomly into female subject and male subject. This way they will only occur once. I would suggest using this as an add on to any game as the actions in here are only sex positions. I have used the Cunnilingus, Fellatio, and 69 generators here as well as some position generators that have been used in the past. This is by no means every position but what I have done so far.

Any feed back would be welcome. Hope to upload the completed file in a few days whenever I am finished
Attachments
Generators.bdf
(65.4 KiB) Downloaded 1639 times
Karkhan

Re: Generators turned into action files

Postby 15742344 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 pm

I downloaded the file and read a couple of the actions. They were very well done. I only read a few so I can have some surprises with my wife tomorrow night. Thanks for contributing. I am curious where you came up with some of those positions - very interesting.

Re: Generators turned into action files

Postby Karkhan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:24 pm

I went to this web site, it has graphic images so I wanted to warn you before you went there. This is where all the generators where created from as well.
www.sexinfo101.com it has a lot of useful info on the site.
Karkhan

Return to The Exchange