Which Action files to use?

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Which Action files to use?

Postby dch13 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 am

I've downloaded most of the action files that you have all contributed to on this forum. However, I have a question in regards to their use. Do you usually use them all for a game or do you pick one or two files to use during a game? I like many of the actions, yet I'm finding that there are a LOT of them, and many duplicates between files...

So far, have played twice and my wife and I really enjoy the hot nights.
dch13

Re: Which Action files to use?

Postby rkaiser108 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Its your preference, thats what makes this game unique. My wife and I usually choose all except the newlyweds and sometimes basic.
rkaiser108

Re: Which Action files to use?

Postby maxxim » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:50 am

The beauty of the game is that you can choose action file sets to suit the occasion.... wife often likes to play slow and start with the level 1-3 action files + the basics... other times we like to start hot and only choose action files with "Hotter"actions...

I have created my own action files too choosing what we like from the contributions of other from the Exchange and of a similar level... ie we have a number of custom action files for lower, mid and high levels of actions

We usually play with the basic set + our mild, saucy and /or Hot action files depending on our mood.... never know when a new action may turn up! 8)
maxxim

Return to The Exchange