testing uploading a new file

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

testing uploading a new file

Postby jnolan » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 pm

A little public nudity

exhibition.bdf
(19.44 KiB) Downloaded 1427 times
jnolan

Re: testing uploading a new file

Postby rkaiser108 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 am

The file uploaded and downloaded easily. To bad I will not be usin them, I know my partner to well, not what she would do....I think, but then you never really know until you ask, I guess
rkaiser108

Postby Zaphod » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 am

Wow, these are all Female actions. Have you considered making the Male counterparts, even though you might not be interested in doing them, and maybe creating a separate category for this type of action?
Zaphod

Postby The Swede » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 am

He did say he was only testing the file upload utility. There was only a couple actions there, so I wouldn't judge him too much for it. I've seen this before in this forum with people not liking certain actions and criticizing them for the actions. I'm happy to see new actions, regardless of what they are. If I don't like them, I don't use them. However, you can change them however you want and customize them to your liking. Even the ones I don't like usually give me good ideas for new actions. The wife and I are always open to new and interesting things to try and this game gives us the opportunity to do just that. We are able to see what we like and are comfortable with. So thank you. I hope more people can get involved with posting actions and get a better flow of new ideas.
The Swede

Postby Zaphod » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:59 pm

I know it's just a test upload, and my comments were only suggestions.

Also, not everyone has access to the action editor.
Zaphod

Postby rkaiser108 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:41 pm

I was not critisizing them either, atleast i didn't want it to sound that way. I was just making a comment that the file worked and adding a little comment to show it was readable as well. I too am glad to see new actions. I am just not proficient enough with the actions to make any of my own, or I too would add actions.
rkaiser108

Return to The Exchange