Test file of masturbation actions

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Test file of masturbation actions

Postby Zaphod » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:27 am

These are all high level actions so they don't really involve money. Due to some issues with the category editor in jbliss, I basically had to gut Dr. D-light's action file so I could reuse some of those categories. I haven't had a chance to test these actions yet, but feedback would be welcome.
Attachments
Masturbation.bjf
(17.03 KiB) Downloaded 3481 times
Zaphod

Re: Test file of masturbation actions

Postby dch13 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 am

They look pretty good. I'll try them with my wife next time. She's pretty reserved so I edited it a little so it wouldn't be too much for her. I'll let you know.
dch13

Postby Zaphod » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 am

Interesting feedback. I was aiming for fairly neutral language. Can you give an example of text you changed?
Zaphod

Postby dch13 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 am

Well, the word "masturbation" itself causes her to cringe-mostly because of religious reasons/how she was brought up. So I changed that to "stimulate yourself" or "rub yourself" etc... It's taken her a lot of time to get to the place where she would even consider self-stimulation or touching herself "there," and even now it's very little of it. In general, I've gone through most of the actions I've dloaded and just checked for the "very" graphic language and lightened it up a little for us. Usually, in the heat of the moment she doesn't mind, but if she's not in "that" mood, then it puts her off. So I just double check things... Thanks though, they're good actions.

We've really enjoyed the program itself because it has really helped us open up to each other regarding sexual issues and the first time we played the game she really surprised me with what she was willing to do or atleast try once. So, it's helped us identify a whole new set of boundaries and hopefully will continue to do so in the near future. ;)
dch13

Postby Zaphod » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Just for fun, I made a modified, slightly toned down, version of this action file. Call it v0.2.
Masturbation.bjf
Masturbation action v0.2
(17.16 KiB) Downloaded 1990 times

If anyone has suggestions for more actions in this vein, please reply or private message me.
Zaphod

Return to The Exchange