New idea - questions

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

New idea - questions

Postby iqa » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 am

I have come up with a new (sort of) idea. As I posted before, my wife is more "reserved" than I am and doesn't like to talk about sexual preferneces. However, she will usually answer any question posed by bliss. I am going to create a new action file called "QICNA" or Questions I could never ask. For instance...
1. How important is it to you to have an orgasm during sex?
2. Put the following acts in order or least to most enjoyable...
3. Name something you have never done in bed but would like to try
I am making the assumption thatin most couples (certainly not all) the husband usually instigates sex and has the higher libido. This file will be better suited for couples who don't already talk about these issues freely. I'm sure that there will be questions that some couples will want to edit out of the file before playing. This file is not meant to be a DO THIS! action file. It is meant to gather information for use once the game is over. I also dont want this to be a "have you ever..." file that might create jealosy based on the answers. I suspect most of the questions would come up at lower game levels.

That said, if anyone has question suggestions, things they would like to find out about their wife/spouse/SO, reply to the forum and I will include them if I feel they meet the spirit of my file. I'll try to post the finished product in a few weeks.
iqa

Re: New idea - questions

Postby Karkhan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Excellent idea. I am afraid you may not get much response as these forums tend to be very quiet when it comes to add ons. I was greatly surprised to see so many new posts in the past few days. This does not happen all that much.

Good luck with your file. I look forward to your ideas.
Karkhan

Postby Maverick » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 am

I think it is a really good idea. Go for it!
Maverick

Postby christianlover » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 am

Great idea! I don't have a lot of time right now, but I will certainly see if I can come up with any questions to help when I do have time.

I would also suggest that you find a way to create questions or alternatives that consider the opposite situation, that is, where the woman's libido is higher. While this is not my situation, I am aware that it does exist.

Christian Lover
christianlover

Postby Mick » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 pm

I have a suggestion that has turned out quite interesting.

Have actions (for the lower levels) where the subject is asked, in they were in the other's body, what actions would they like to experience. (There may be a curiosity about why a partner likes an action so much.)

Another question can be, again, if you were in the other person's body, what action would you like to perform on your partner (who would be in your body)? This can open up some discussions - what would you like them to experience that you find so enjoyable?

These can be specific to the spots landed on - like the Toy Store. If your partner was in your body, what toys would you especially like to use on her? If you were in her body, what toys would you especially like to have used on you, so that you could experience what she experiences?

These have been great lower level actions, IMHO.
Mick

Postby dch13 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

One thing I have found is that my wife is definitely more "open" to trying new things the more excited she is. So, her answer may be different if asked the same question at the beginning of the game vs half way through. Great idea!
dch13

Return to The Exchange