QICNA is ready

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

QICNA is ready

Postby iqa » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:58 am

My attempt at QICNA (questions I could never ask) is done. Just a few notes
1. The questions are all set to ask the female partner - who in my relationship is more reserved. If this is not the case in your relationship, use the action editor to change the questions to male or both.
2. As they are all questions, bliss sets them to come up at level 2 or 3. To use them, either...set your arousal level to 2 or 3 to begin the game or.... (what I did) create profiles for both partners that allow "talking about our relationship" and "talking about sexual fantasies" to come up at higher levels. This will allow the partners to be more aroused and potentially more honest with their answers.
3. I left off a couple of obvious questions...Where do you most like to have sex? This is because I already know these answers about my spouse due to bliss and other games. Add to the file at will.
4. Thanks to Mick for contributing.
5. If you come up with more questions, post replies. I can post mosified files in the future if there is input.
qicna.bdf
(28.19 KiB) Downloaded 2283 times
iqa

Re: QICNA is ready

Postby ecj12345 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 am

Can you convert so I can load on iphone
ecj12345

Re: QICNA is ready

Postby giga_watts » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 pm

You can convert .BDF files to .BJF files at the conversion link: http://www.gamesforloving.com/ActionConvert.aspx
It's Action File Converter on the Support page of the main gamesforloving.com page.

I've attached the converted action file, too. (note, I've not checked it; it's a direct download, conversion and upload). Your Mileage May Vary.
Attachments
qicna.bjf
converted from .bdf file
(16.26 KiB) Downloaded 2081 times
giga_watts

Return to The Exchange