Romance while Pregnant/call for Bliss Actions while pregnant

General Romantic Ideas.

Moderator: Don

Romance while Pregnant/call for Bliss Actions while pregnant

Postby havingfun » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:46 pm

I have started a new blog about romance and intimacy throughout pregnancy. It is at http://maternalpassion.blogspot.com.

I know it's not exactly a huge audience to target, but for those of you who may be enjoying (aside from the lower back pain and morning sickness!!!) a pregnancy in your life right now, I plan to add posts of where to buy sexy maternity lingerie and ideas to keep the spark going.

I also hope to create a set of actions for Bliss specifically for couple's going through a pregnancy. If you have any ideas, I'd love to see them!

Thanks!
havingfun

Re: Romance while Pregnant/call for Bliss Actions while pregnant

Postby jwcoffeeman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Love the concept! We're on pregnancy number three right now, almost at the end, and so far we have been much more successful keeping sex and intimacy alive during this one than either of the two previous ones. All my wife's pregnancies have been fairly easy (no bed rest, extreme difficulty, etc.) but her mood and drive have been very different each time. Good luck with your action file, I'd love to get some new ideas!
jwcoffeeman

Re: Romance while Pregnant/call for Bliss Actions while preg

Postby garrylinn » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:15 am

Hey, I have checked out your blog in the past. It was really awesome. But, I think you just took it down. What happened? It had a very huge reader base, right? In my opinion, you should have kept writing the blog!

Return to Romance