Dr. D-Light Add-on pack 1 Review

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

Dr. D-Light Add-on pack 1 Review

Postby alyxlarsen » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:52 am

I just bought Dr. D-Light Add-on pack 1. I just thought I would leave a little feedback.

The Bad:

I did find a couple of pronoun errors. When I get a chance I will go back through and write them down and post them so they can be corrected.

I found that there were quite a few actions that included Anal. My wife and I have an open mind but we are not into that. I guess it is not a bad thing because many people are fine with that. It just means we had to set that to Overload. As a result there were less actions that we could use.

On occasion there were a few raunchy terms. Again, not a bad thing for those that don't have a problem with that.

The Good:

You have a lot of very creative actions.

You added intercourse to the game.

You have multiple orgasm actions.

You added more specific categories. This is especially nice for those of us that don't get into anal.

You added many toys. We may even buy some of these toys that we did not even know about.

You have an easy to use installation program.

Suggestions:

It seemed like there were some actions that looked like fun except for the anal aspect. Perhaps have duplicate actions but without the anal for those of us that are not into that.

Overall:

Great pack, very well done, and worth the money!

Questions:

It was mentioned on your web site that in your second pack that your includes actions using the Liberator Shapes™ furniture. Could you tell me how many actions require the Liberator Shapes™ furniture? And how many actions require anal stimulation? I just don't want to pay for the pack and only have a few actions that we can use.

By the way, I read on this form that you are having health problems. I hope everything is OK, and that you get better soon.
alyxlarsen

Re: Dr. D. Light Pack 1 Review

Postby Dr. D. Light » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:33 pm

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback!

One thing I have recommended on the Forums at http://www.drdlight.com is for couples to go through their personal preferences again, after installing the Dr. D. Light Add-On Packs, so they are not getting actions that they would rate as a 10 - and are also not defaulting out on actions they would like, but - which may, due to previous settings on Bliss, not show up.

When the Add-on Packs were re-formatted to version 1.5, I created 4 or 5 new categories, and further defined the whole 'spanking' thing - as a 'spank' can certainly vary in intensity!

Please let me know which actions have pronoun errors! I have tried to use proper grammar through out the add-on packs, though I know a few have slipped past.

Also, I am curious about the 'raunchy terms'. Again, I have tried to use correct terminology - though please keep in mind, that as the actions are written, there is a limit to the number of letters and spaces that can be used. So, many times I have to re-phrase, so that the action doesn't get cut off in the 'middle' of the action.

Again, I do appreciate the feedback!

I will have to go through the action packs, and see how many actions include the Liberator Shapes. Liberator Shapes representative, had told me that they would be sending me a complimentary shape, so that I can better present the Liberator Shapes in the add-on packs. So, far they have not followed up on that offer however.
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Postby alyxlarsen » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:37 am

The raunchy term I was referring to was "cock horse" But I guess you are referring to a nursery rhyme(although I don't know that one). So it does not count.

I can't find the pronoun errors that I thought I had found but it was one of those where the gender made a difference. For example: "rub her shoulders." but when you change gender it reads: "rub him shoulders." I can't find where it was, now. If I run across it again, I will let you know.
alyxlarsen

Postby Dr. D. Light » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:57 am

It is from Mother Goose, and is in reference to a nursery rhyme. http://www.zelo.com/FAMILY/NURSERY/ridecock.asp .

If you'd like to read the history of the nursery rhyme you may also find it at http://www.rhymes.org.uk/ride_a_cock_horse.htm but, a 'cock horse' means 'a large stallion'.

If you do find the action where 'him' should be 'his' please do let me know! I would be more than happy to fix that before the next upgrade!

alyxlarsen wrote:The raunchy term I was referring to was "cock horse" But I guess you are referring to a nursery rhyme(although I don't know that one). So it does not count.

I can't find the pronoun errors that I thought I had found but it was one of those where the gender made a difference. For example: "rub her shoulders." but when you change gender it reads: "rub him shoulders." I can't find where it was, now. If I run across it again, I will let you know.
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Re: Dr. D-Light Add-on pack 1 Review

Postby EclecticZoe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:27 pm

Just wanted to say I would love more raunchy terms added maybe you could make a level setting for it, but sometimes I struggle with creative ways to say things in the bedroom and those types of words can really help with arousal. Another idea is to make some suggestions for words the person is comfortable and have one person talk dirty to the other either during intercourse or something else. Combining items like that could be very interesting. Can't wait to try your addons :)
EclecticZoe

Return to Dr. D-Light