Dr. D-Light Announcement

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

Dr. D-Light Announcement

Postby Don » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:51 am

NOTICE:

As many of you may be aware, the drdlight.com website is not longer active. I have attempted to contact Dr. DLight and have had no success. As a result of this, I am now offering the Dr. D-Light add on packs directly on this site. I will also attempt to provide support for them. If you have purchased the add-on and have not received it or if you need a redownload, please contact supportATgamesforlovingDOTcom and we will try to help you. Please include any proof of purchase that you may have since I do not have access to the Dr. DLight database.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Dr. D-Light Announcement

Postby nshumate » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:48 am

Can you give us some idea of what's in the Dr. D-Light package?
nshumate

Postby Don » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:40 am

Don
Super Moderator

Postby nshumate » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 am

I saw that before, but I still don't know what to expect. Can anyone post some of the sample actions from the D-Light packs?
nshumate

Postby Marwest781 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:25 pm

i have purchased the D-light package 2. and only a few of them goes on repeat. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Marwest781

Postby Don » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:11 am

Marwest781 wrote:i have purchased the D-light package 2. and only a few of them goes on repeat.

Many of the D-Light actions have dependencies like having certain toys available or having the more advanced types of categories enabled in your profile.

Also, the D-light package is not intended to play by itself, it is an add-on to the basic bliss actions.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Add-on support for MAC

Postby trixie » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:27 pm

When I try to add-on my .zip or .bjf files of Dr. D-light or Solomon's Delight, my mac tells me that the file is read-only. Can anyone offer advice on how to get past this?
trixie

Postby Ivo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 am

try manually placing your .bjf file into your user application data under gamesforloving / bliss/actions , and on the macs I have no idea where that is located. (Use move file, drag drop or copy paste to the actions file in your application data) Someone with more mac experience will be along I'm sure.
Ivo

Re: Add-on support for MAC

Postby Don » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:48 am

trixie wrote:When I try to add-on my .zip or .bjf files of Dr. D-light or Solomon's Delight, my mac tells me that the file is read-only. Can anyone offer advice on how to get past this?

On a Mac this usually indicates that you have not actually installed the game but that you are playing it directly from the .dmg file that was downloaded. You need to drag the game from the .dmg file to your applications folder. After you have done that, you can install add-on packs using the help menu in the game.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Coo1Geek » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Is anyone still on this board?

I am attempting to re-install Bliss. Have done so, but I can't seem to find a download for the Dr D. add on that I had purchased last year. Please help.

Thanks in advance :)
Coo1Geek

Postby Don » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Coo1Geek wrote:Is anyone still on this board?

I am attempting to re-install Bliss. Have done so, but I can't seem to find a download for the Dr D. add on that I had purchased last year. Please help.

Thanks in advance :)

Please contact support@gamesforloving.com for download requests.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Dr. D-Light