using dr d light

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

using dr d light

Postby momminy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:42 pm

OK, you are dealing with someone who has no idea how to install this program. Well, I guess I installed it right, but now I'm lost. How do I move or copy the .bdf file to Bliss? How do I even open either of the files? How do I know when I've actually done it right? I go through the actions prompted when I try to open it, then a box tells me a dialog box is open that has to be closed first. Nothing is open except the stuff I went through to get to the file. When I click OK, it shuts down everything and takes me back to my desktop. Please help! I know alot of people are going to think me an idiot, well, fine, I just want to use my new toy!
Thanks!
live, laugh, love
momminy

Postby momminy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:25 pm

Never mind!! I fumbled around and actually got it to work! Lovely! Lots of fun to be had!
live, laugh, love
momminy

DLite

Postby Griz747 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:27 pm

What are some of the actions does it have in it?
I am thinking about getting it but want to know what is in it, that makes it so hot?
Griz747

What makes the Dr. D Light packs so hot? I know!

Postby TwentyYearGap » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:42 pm

Dr. D. Light has included intercourse! Soft bondage, various positions, variations of positions....need I say more? :D
TwentyYearGap

dr d light is hot

Postby momminy » Tue May 09, 2006 6:57 pm

The Dr. DLight add-on pack is great. As posted by "Twentyyeargap", intercourse actions (with various positions!) have been included with time limits. Also, she has added quite a few different toys to the mix. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to spice things up even more. I would also recommend that anyone buying the game buy the action editor as well. This lets you delete any actions you don't like (my husband is NOT interested in himself doing any erotic dancing!) as well as letting you add any actions you can come up with in your own imagination (this is where it gets really interesting!!) I think this game is great and have recommended it to several of my friends. Enjoy!
live, laugh, love
momminy

Postby Don » Tue May 09, 2006 10:27 pm

I wanted to add a bit to what momminy said.

The action editor is great for adding things to the game and customizing it to your tastes. However, It is not necessary to use the action editor to do something as simple as avoiding exotic dancing or other things like that.

The Profile Editor is part of the game (not an extra cost option) and allows you to specify categories of activities that you do not care to participate in. If you don't want to dance, then just set dancing to a level 10 (overload) in your profile and you will never be asked to dance. The same applies to oral activities, french kissing, whatever. The profile editoris much better suited to setting yoor personal limits than the action editor is.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Editing Actions - Dr. D. Light Packs

Postby Dr. D. Light » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:02 am

By the way, in the Dr. D. Light packs - you need to carefully read the actions. There may be a very _slight_ variation between two actions that are quite similar. (ie slow removal of love beads vs quick (not hard and fast like trying to start a lawn mower, by the way!))

Some actions may include one more expansion/action, than a previous one. There isn't a whole lot of room to write some of the actions, so I am limited to just how much I can write. But, at the same time, if something is enjoyable the players may want to continue with the situation either reversed, or expanded, and sometimes, you need to do steps 1, 2 & 3 before step 4 becomes a possible consideration. That may sometimes take 8 or more 'turns' in the game play to get that done however. And, of course, the game itself will try to _not_ repeat actions if possible.

Anyway, hi ho, hi ho - it's back to bug removal I go...
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

response to Don's comment

Postby momminy » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:28 pm

The reason I suggested the action editor was this: We have set the parameters for the Profile Editor and the game is still pulling up Actions that were set to Overload. Maybe this is a bug in mine, I don't know. I only know the only way I was able to get it to stop pulling up these actions was to use the action editor and make them a male or female only action or delete them entirely. Also, if one gets the action editor, one may input any actions that are thought up between one and one's partner!! This is lots of fun!
live, laugh, love
momminy

Postby Don » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:49 pm

We have set the parameters for the Profile Editor and the game is still pulling up Actions that were set to Overload

If this is happening, there is something wrong, and we need to figure out what is happening and fix it. In the action editor each action is assigned to be in one or more categories. These categories are what appear in your profile. So if an action is assigned to the category "French Kissing", and if you set "French Kissing" to overload in your profile, you SHOULD never see activities that call for that.

HOWEVER

There are a couple of things that could cause you to see French Kissing actions even if you have overloaded them.

1. The action could be defined wrong in the Action Editor. If an action tells the players to French Kiss, but that category is not checked for the action, the game won't know that the action includes that category and won't know to exclude it. If you see an action that should not appear (and you have the action editor), press F10, which is a shortcut for "Edit Current Action". This will bring up the action editor with the current action selected. Then you can look to see if the action is not assigned to the proper categories. If this is the case, you should report the action to whoever wrote it (Games for Loving if it is a built in action, Dr. D. Light if it is from an add-on pack).

2. There could be a bug in the program itself. If you see actions that are properly categorized, and they still show up when they shouldn't, please report this as a bug.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Dr. D-Light