DR. D add on

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

DR. D add on

Postby fromtheair » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:17 am

I think I've followed the directions for the add on for Dr. D but I'm not sure if its working. Can someone tell me what to look for. I'm going take my wife away this week and want to surprize her and want to make sure it all works right before giving it to her. Plus I take any helpful hints for a first time user. Thanks for any help. Looking forwaed to using this. :? :? :? :?
fromtheair

Postby Don » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:11 am

Hi,

There are several ways to see if it is installed correctly. The simplest is to start a game. When the list of toys appears, scoll down the list. The default list ends with A CamCorder or Video Camera. If the add-on is installed, there will be another 20 or so items after that, starting with Ben Wa Balls.

If you are playing with the add-on for the first time, I would strongly suggest that you create profiles. A profile is created by pressing the Change Profile button in the lower left hand corner of the dialog where you enter your beginning and ending passion levels. If you create a profile with the same name as a players name, then that profile will be automatically loaded for that player.

The add-on pack adds lots of new categories to the profile. By creating a profile, you can tell the game not to give you things that you don't like. Look in the online help (press F1) under Profile Editor for more information.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Dr. D-Light