Important- Dr. D. Light Add On Packs -Important

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

Important- Dr. D. Light Add On Packs -Important

Postby Dr. D. Light » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:12 am

I wanted to give a quick update - I have been working with Don - both on Beta Testing the new version, as well as updating the Dr. D. Light Pack 1 - so it too will be available (at no additional charge) to those who have _already purchased_ the Dr. D-Light Add-On Pack 1.

Due to the efforts of another member, there is also now a UK Edition available for Pack 1.

Pack 2 has been re-written, and also updated to be workable with the new Version 1.5. Sadly, we had to take the site down due to the prior Pack 2 having some bugs that I did not see. The good news is that the Customer List is short enough that I will e-mail you directly!

And - there is (or hopefully will be a bit later this evening) a UK Edition Available for Dr. D. Light - Add-on Pack 2 v. 1.5!

There will be a Combination Pack A that will combine both Pack 1 & 2 - and will be slightly less expensive than purchasing both together - AND it too will also have a UK edition.

Last but not least - I apologize to members who have been waiting for a response from techsupport@drdlight.com - I need to find the bug in the e-mail program. AND - if all goes as planned - http://www.drdlight.com WILL be back up, and running tonight - 29 Aug 2006.

I appreciate your patience, more than you can imagine!
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Re: Important- Dr. D. Light Add On Packs -Important

Postby hawkf14 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:17 pm

[quote="Dr. D. Light"]
There will be a Combination Pack A that will combine both Pack 1 & 2 - and will be slightly less expensive than purchasing both together - AND it too will also have a UK edition.
[/quote]

Do you have any time frame on when this might be available? I was interested in purchasing your expansion packs but if you are going to have an option of combining the two for less money I figured I would wait. I have not upgraded my game to version 1.5 but I have downloaded the update but haven't taken the time to install it yet.

Do the actions in your action packs work along with what is in the game or replace them?

Thanks.
hawkf14

Time Frame for Combo Pack

Postby Dr. D. Light » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:38 pm

If all goes well, the Combo Packs should be ready by the 8th or 9th of Sept. 2006. I am finding a few little tweaks here and there that need going over. Don fixed a problem in the main program - which is seems to be working the way I had hoped it would!

Basically, the Combo Pack A, is simply Pack 1 and Pack 2 together, but instead of having 2 menus of Equipment to choose from, you will now have 1 Equipment/Toy menu to go through.

Since there are 150 actions in each of the Dr. D. Light Add-on Action Packs, the Combo Pack has 300 actions.

If you have edited actions in your former Bliss Action Files, I do recommend that you save a copy of those actions in a separate file - so that the upgrade to the 1.5 version does not uninstall them or write over them.

Feel free to send questions as well to TechSupport@drdlight.com
Dr. D. Light

Do the actions in your action packs work along with...

Postby Dr. D. Light » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:46 pm

The actions in the Dr. D. Light action packs compliment and extend the play in the Bliss game.
The Dr. D. Light actions do not replace the actions in the Basic Actions file. They do kick it up a notch - to quote Emeril - and if you wish for the game to have an 'ending' - which would be defined as having full intercourse - then the Dr. D. Light Add-On Packs will get you there.

The Dr. D. Light add-on packs are not a stand-alone program however. They do need to have Bliss running in order for them to be read or presented.

Don had also requested that I re-do some of the Categories in the Dr. D. Light Add-On Packs - so actions that depended on an addition to Don's Categories have been either modified to meet the Category requirements already in the Bliss Game, or they fall into Custom Categories that have been created.

I hope this answers this segment of your question, that I believe I overlooked in my first reply.
Dr. D. Light

Re: Time Frame for Combo Pack

Postby hawkf14 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:39 pm

Dr. D. Light wrote:If all goes well, the Combo Packs should be ready by the 8th or 9th of Sept. 2006. I am finding a few little tweaks here and there that need going over. Don fixed a problem in the main program - which is seems to be working the way I had hoped it would!

Any further information on this? I suspect you have been busy with other things or testing but I was just curious. I checked your site as well as here and didn't see anything. Point me in the right direction if I missed it.

Thanks
hawkf14

Re: Time Frame for Combo Pack

Postby Dr. D. Light » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:27 am

hawkf14 wrote:
Any further information on this? I suspect you have been busy with other things or testing but I was just curious. I checked your site as well as here and didn't see anything. Point me in the right direction if I missed it.

Thanks

The 'few little tweaks' - have been a lot more than anticipated. :oops:

I'll let you know when all is well with the Combo Pack.
Dr. D. Light

Return to Dr. D-Light