Dr. D-Light trial version

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

Dr. D-Light trial version

Postby Exardious » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:22 am

Couldn't you make a trial version of you Dr.D-light packages, with a range of actions. Lets say 15-20 selected action of the total 150 actions. Free to download, and then offcourse in the action test you could include some text that says **Dr D-Light Trail v.* And then maybe a link where you can get the full version. A self-promotion, you could say. Thanks in advance.
Exardious

Trial Version - One Better...

Postby Dr. D. Light » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:55 pm

We have discussed having an Action of the Week available on the Dr. D. Light website - http://www.drdlight.com

May your relationship be filled with bliss and delight!
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Postby peacebird » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:27 pm

is it okay if I put up an animated avatar on my profile?
peacebird

Postby badneed » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:32 pm

I second that.... I might buy the whole package, but I am kind of hesitant, because I do not know what kind of actions, and how extreme. A sample pack would give me a whole lot better idea of what I would be getting myself into before I buy the whole thing.
Still in badneed of a good e-mail name... LOL
badneed

Postby tecbuilder » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:14 am

I would suggest using the Dr. D's web site to provide examples of the packs. Since I'm already at the site, why not just have a page that has some examples. The page could also put some stats up about each pack, e.g. how many of each situation and number of passion levels for each situation, etc.
tecbuilder

Re: Dr. D-Light trial version

Postby Dr. D. Light » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:26 am

Exardious wrote:Couldn't you make a trial version of you Dr.D-light packages, with a range of actions. Lets say 15-20 selected action of the total 150 actions. Free to download, and then offcourse in the action test you could include some text that says **Dr D-Light Trail v.* And then maybe a link where you can get the full version. A self-promotion, you could say. Thanks in advance.

The main problem with that idea, is that the Dr. D. Light Add-On Packs are very similar in several ways to the Bliss Basic Actions - as in they can range from Actions in the Talking About... Category, up to everything else relating to actual intercourse. As I have said before, we are working on having an Action of the Week posted on our website - if we get enough of a response indicating that would be something that would be of interest.

Dr. D. Light
Dr. D. Light

Re: What kind of actions...?

Postby Dr. D. Light » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:47 am

badneed wrote:I second that.... I might buy the whole package, but I am kind of hesitant, because I do not know what kind of actions, and how extreme. A sample pack would give me a whole lot better idea of what I would be getting myself into before I buy the whole thing.

The Dr. D. Light Add-On Packs include actions under the Categories listed in the Bliss Game, but also include (but are not limited to) Actions that include Anal Stimulation and Intercourse (penetration), Bondage (Light - as in blindfolds and/or soft restraints), Sex Toys, and since I have had - and others have also stated - some reservations about the types of spankings presented in the Bliss Game, so since there are _some_ actions (Pack 2) which include spanking, Spanking is a separate category in the Dr. D. Light packs.

Some actions may include a sequence of stimulation - manual, oral, sex toy use and/or anal stimulation, as well as various sexual positions, and speeds of action during intercourse which includes penetration. Some other actions may include penetration via intercourse while including the use of a sex toy - either for additional stimulation or additional penetration.

Other actions may also include suggestions for achieving a multiple orgasm (for either partner).

Dr. D. Light
Dr. D. Light

Postby tecbuilder » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:22 am

Dr. D. - I understand the issue about providing examples. However, what I think would be great, as I stated earlier, is to have a stats page that says how many of what levels for the different situations.

I believe that the stats information is very important, because you may have one pack that is well rounded, i.e. lvl 1-9, another that has mostly lvl 1-5 and another that is lvl 6-9, etc. I may be looking for packs that have a lot of lvl 1-4 because we want to have an evening of just foreplay, which is quite fun! I also may want a pack that has a lot positions and variations.

Depending upon how we may want to play the game, I can select which pack I want to include in the game. Personally and I believe how others feel as well, don't want to buy something and not know what it is being bought until after the fact.

The stats would help to resolve the problem. People may not what the specific actions are, but they will know what to expect based on the action stats.
tecbuilder

Re: Stats

Postby Dr. D. Light » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:51 am

tecbuilder wrote:I would suggest using the Dr. D's web site to provide examples of the packs. Since I'm already at the site, why not just have a page that has some examples. The page could also put some stats up about each pack, e.g. how many of each situation and number of passion levels for each situation, etc.

I like the idea of posting the Stats information. I will try to get that implemented on the web page.

One thing you can do as well - is simply change your Passion Levels when playing, if you are only interested in foreplay, and change them again, when you want to go further.

Dr. D. Light
Dr. D. Light

Re: Trial Version - One Better...

Postby Exardious » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:42 am

Dr. D. Light wrote:We have discussed having an Action of the Week available on the Dr. D. Light website - http://www.drdlight.com

May your relationship be filled with bliss and delight!

I would welcome this idea very much. When can we expect the first Action of the week to get online?
Exardious

RE: When can we expect the Action of the Week?

Postby Dr. D. Light » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:48 am

My tech support has somewhat taken over the web site, while it was under development. So, until tech support shows me how to work though the bells and whistles, I'm a bit stuck. :oops:

I also have some updates to make on the Dr. D. Light web site, which need attending to.

I will post here when it is up.

Dr. D. Light
Dr. D. Light

Return to Dr. D-Light