Pack 1, Pack 2 - clarification and analogy.

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

Pack 1, Pack 2 - clarification and analogy.

Postby Dr. D. Light » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:14 am

Hello Group,

I hope that the following will not offend anyone, but I do feel that I do need to address some questions/issues.

When you go to a movie, you pay to see the movie. If you go to the same theater a week later to see a different movie, you still pay to get in to see the movie. If you go to the theather later on, to see the sequel to the first movie, you still pay the same price to see the movie - even though it is the sequel to the first movie.

This same concept applies to the purchase of books, such as The Lord of the Rings, or the Harry Potter series. If you really want the books, you either buy them the day they are released, or wait until they get to your closest book store.

Pack 1 is a separate product than Bliss, the Game for Lovers - however, it does interface with the Bliss Game, and allows you more actions and includes options for intercourse.

Pack 2 is a separate product than Bliss, the Game for Lovers, and is separate from Pack 1. Again, it too interfaces with the Bliss Game, and like any series, it should have some of the same flavor, though not just be a re-write of the first part of the series.

I have been told that people did not realize the number of hours involved in writing the Add-On Packs, and also did not realize the amount of work put into the Add-On Packs. If you break things down into a very technical viewpoint, how many ways can you write 'Put Tab A into Slot A'? Even if 'Slot B and Slot C' are available, you still have 'Put Tab A, into Slot A' or 'Put Tab A into Slot B' or 'Put Tab A into Slot C'.

I also know that Bliss is a bargain - based upon the amount of time that Don has spent writing the code for Bliss, developing Bliss and upgrading Bliss. I am very glad that we aren't all paying him per hour!

Dr. D. Light
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Postby oThere3 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:54 am

Just wondering if you were still working on a Pack 1/Pack 2 combination Pack...

I thought I read something like that about a month ago, so I've been holding off on purchasing either

Thanks!
oThere3

Postby tigerman » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:29 pm

I too would like to know if a combi pack is going to be available anytime soon as i am seriously considering buying both add-on packs
tigerman

Re: Combo Pack

Postby Dr. D. Light » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:39 am

The process of combining both packs into a combo pack ended up creating a mulitude of nightmares. At this point in time, the combo pack is way, way back on the back burner. :oops:

My deepest apologies on this. It seemed a simple enough thing to do at the time.
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Return to Dr. D-Light