please read doctor

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

please read doctor

Postby cougar261084 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:57 pm

i have mailed the e-mail adres on your site twice already to receive the updated version of d-light pack 1

still no response.

i can provide everything from adress-name-to license keys of bliss so please send me the package
cougar261084

RE: Please Read Doctor

Postby Dr. D. Light » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:56 pm

Hello,
I appreciate you posting your difficulty, as it gives me the opportunity to address a problem that is all too common!

The biggest problem we are facing, is with _bouncing e-mail addresses_. If your e-mail address is over the limit, the e-mail from Sales@drdlight.com which will be delivering your download _will_ bounce back to us, with a MailerDaemon message. I _do_ try to resend it again, but there is a limit to how many times I will check back to see if your mailbox is a) valid b) full c) bouncing. Then, when I get an e-mail from you saying 'I didn't get my download!' -- and I e-mail you back, and _that_ bounces as well....

Another problem is that _some_ people have a Firewall set up which blocks e-mails from 'unknown sources'. I totally understand that people do not want SPAM in their e-mail boxes! Which is why Games for Loving and Dr. D. Light do NOT send out spam, nor do we sell, trade or distribute our customers contact information. When you are going to order from Games for Loving - gamesforloving.com, or from Dr. D. Light - drdlight.com you need to put our domains in your 'Safe List'.

I don't always see a request coming in that is telling me to 'Fill out this form, so your e-mail can be delivered.'
When I do see one, I _do_ try to fill them out. - But, it isn't always possible for me to fill one out for Sales@drdlight.com when the message comes to techsupport@drdlight.com

One other problem - which sometimes occurs - but does not always occur - is if your payment has not cleard through PayPal yet. Some payments may take up to 4 days to clear - which by default has our customers waiting for 4 days for their download to appear.

Our goal is to have great products, as well as great customer service. However, if we try to make the delivery, and the door is 'locked' that tends to put the ball in your court, making sure that your e-mail server has room for replies, your payment has cleared, and your e-mail server isn't bouncing us out.

I hope this helps!

May your relationship be filled with bliss and delight!
Dr. D. Light
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Re: please read doctor

Postby Dr. D. Light » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:07 pm

cougar261084 wrote:i have mailed the e-mail adres on your site twice already to receive the updated version of d-light pack 1

still no response.

i can provide everything from adress-name-to license keys of bliss so please send me the package

Hello once again,
In checking my e-mail records, I did see 1 message from you on 12 Nov, and a second e-mail from you on 19 Nov - and I also see that the Update was sent to your for download on 20 Nov.

Did you get the download as per your request?

May your relationship be filled with bliss and delight!

Dr. D. Light
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Return to Dr. D-Light